Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious British food mogs German food ngl

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
At least you have fish & chips, British breakfast and afternoon tea. Oh yeah you have Gordon Ramsay. Germany on the other side has nothing to offer, kek.

At least you have fish & chips, British breakfast and afternoon tea. Oh yeah you have Gordon Ramsay. Germany on the other side has nothing to offer, kek.
German food is all kebab and doner which isn’t even german

German food is all kebab and doner which isn’t even german
German food be like:

Breakfast: Croissant (French)

Lunch: Pasta (Italian)

Dinner: Kebab (Turkish)

Fukin kek

brit food vs. german food = retard olympics

Fish n chirps

OY! Do you want some fried frog liver dipped in the fresh blood of a diseased cow mate? Absolutely bluty delicious.

English breakfast is based but heartattackpilled.

Sunday roast is good british food.

They have Weißwurst and Brezel which is ugly and some other shit

Nah German food is cucked, there are other german country with better food
Austria? I heard the ribs there are nice but I’ve never tried.

Germany has a lot of top international restaurants, but their cuisine is mostly based for working class and beer enthusiasts.

Germany has a lot of top international restaurants, but their cuisine is mostly based for working class and beer enthusiasts.
Aye, if you want something nice just go to an Italian/Turkish/Mexican/Japanese restaurant.

Beer + schweinehaxe are nice in some southern cities but they taste like shit in the north.

Beer + schweinehaxe are nice in some southern cities but they taste like shit in the north.
When i was in Germanistan i had some decent beers and sausages from the supermarket.