Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over British five-year-olds up to 7cm shorter than western peers

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
The average five-year-old boy in the UK is 112.5cm tall, against 119.6cm in the Netherlands — the comparable country with the tallest children. The average girl is 111.7cm tall, while her Dutch counterpart would be 118.4cm tall.

In 1985 British boys and girls ranked 69 out of 200 countries for average height aged five. At the time they were on average 111.4 and 111 cm tall respectively. British boys are now 102nd, and girls 96th.

View: https://twitter.com/kunley_drukpa/status/1671598351291219969

Never began for futurebritishcels

Netherlands and Germany also have a lot of non-white migrants, but perhaps their migrant stock is naturally taller, or at least has better diets than curries

Netherlands and Germany also have a lot of non-white migrants, but perhaps their migrant stock is naturally taller, or at least has better diets than curries
Nothing compared to the number in England. We're besieged.

Well that shit skin is not British, it’s an insult to the flag to put it on that animal lol

Well that shit skin is not British, it’s an insult to the flag to put it on that animal lol
I would agree, but Britain deserves to be insulted at this point anyways
Duh. Most migrants in Netherlands and Germany and algerians and turks, who are far far fucking taller than shitskin curries
The average five-year-old boy in the UK is 112.5cm tall, against 119.6cm in the Netherlands — the comparable country with the tallest children. The average girl is 111.7cm tall, while her Dutch counterpart would be 118.4cm tall.

In 1985 British boys and girls ranked 69 out of 200 countries for average height aged five. At the time they were on average 111.4 and 111 cm tall respectively. British boys are now 102nd, and girls 96th.

View: https://twitter.com/kunley_drukpa/status/1671598351291219969

I get filled with so much joy reading things like this. Knowing the people who fucked over my homeland will soon be browner and browner fills me with happiness. And it's the worst kind of brown to boot

L bozo reverse colonialism Britaincels seething

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back