Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal British dentists are suffering because of incels going to Turkey for cheap cosmetic procedures

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://web.archive.org/web/20240930070547/https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ce9jv1xyxm0o

Apparently, it's such a massive problem for British incels to get cheap veneers in Turkey to get a "Hollywood smile". Apparently, they shave off 60% to 70% of all your teeth and then place cheap porcelain veneers in them. These cheap Turkish veneers are of subpar quality.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/wBcnH9J36nA?si=p0qI9tzf4QQwbxmi

Veneermaxxing only works for 5 years, after that you'll deeply regret it. All these incels going to are spending thousands of Pounds to get slightly better results on Tinder. This is absolutely brutal. Yes, veneers can turn an incel into a Chad, just look at Tom Cruise before he got them.

Tom Cruise is a master looksmaxxer, but looksmaxxing is pay-to-play and if you don't have enough money going to Turkey might end up ruining your health all for short-term gains.

Looksmaxxing is something you should take seriously and you should invest the right amount of money into your looks, there are no cheap escapes from inceldom. And poorcels often pay the price for their envy of good looksmaxxing richcels.

I don't get the looksmaxxing cult. You won't turn into a chad. At best you can fake being being an HTN. It won't turn you into a chick magnet, neither will it make you immune to divorce-rape. Looksmaxxing is still bluepilled not matter how much those morons scream 'we are blackpilled'.

looksmaxxing is pay-to-play and if you don't have enough money going to Turkey might end up ruining your health all for short-term gains.
Imagine going to India to get LL :feelskek:

I don't get the looksmaxxing cult. You won't turn into a chad. At best you can fake being being an HTN. It won't turn you into a chick magnet, neither will it make you immune to divorce-rape. Looksmaxxing is still bluepilled not matter how much those morons scream 'we are blackpilled'.
Because thinking you can escape your genetic destiny is sweet, while understanding it is impossible to do so is bitter.

ahahah hope that retard suffers. all retard normshits should suffer immensely. :feelskek:

Outsourcing has reached medicine and thats a good thing.

Yeah tbh this is true. I personally welcome this, lets get more competition. Its not like going to a doctor or a dentist is cheap either.

Apparently veneers are very expensive but tbh I'd rather have good looking teeth than an expensive car. But maybe that's just me. But I think what's going to happen to some of these retards is that they will not be able to afford to buy a new set of veneers after X years and then they'll have to get their teeth out and get dentures instead. Unless they want their teeth to look like icepicks.

Looksmaxing is a stupid short term cult.

Its like the so called involution trend of China, but looks based

Apparently veneers are very expensive but tbh I'd rather have good looking teeth than an expensive car
If the veneers last 10 years this is more that the average car, as long there is no pain is a good deal.
But I think what's going to happen to some of these retards is that they will not be able to afford to buy a new set of veneers after X years
I think it will only get cheaper as time go on.

Looksmaxing is a stupid short term cult.

Its like the so called involution trend of China, but looks based
Yeah! it's pretty prevalent in Curryland too. Despite corruption and exploitation of govts and corporations, we are taught by our parents to put all our faith on those evil entities.

Basically, if you go the bargaining route, you have already lost.

Last edited:

Looksmaxxing is blackpilled, the blackpill is about looks, you get better results if you looksmax. There's both a genetic ceiling and a financial ceiling, but you only have to compare Tom Cruise before and after to see how much of an effect looksmaxxing can have. When I say "looksmaxxing" I don't mean the autistic morons don't look at real life celebrities but after their own "mogger" e-celebs, I mean actual looksmaxxers like everyone in Hollywood and the K-pop industry.

Most people are subconsciously blackpilled. The bluepill is a façade.

Most looksmaxxers don't call themselves "looksmaxxers", most moggers have never even heard the word "mogging".

Quality > price, don't get a subpar treatment and regret it for the rest of your life. Medical tourism is a good thing, as long as people go for superior products and not just cheaper products.

Apparently veneers are very expensive but tbh I'd rather have good looking teeth than an expensive car. But maybe that's just me. But I think what's going to happen to some of these retards is that they will not be able to afford to buy a new set of veneers after X years and then they'll have to get their teeth out and get dentures instead. Unless they want their teeth to look like icepicks.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/tFY1Hxwu_mQ?si=bnINsZzWtzZWBmw8

(Imagine being called "Summer Pardi", that's all she is to Chad.)

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OMl4YoZp-C0?si=7EtZOfPNPnM0g3k3

Zach D. Films actually tells you how much they cost. Veneermaxxing gives you a major halo, but if you don't have the money you should absolutely not try it as you'll just end up fucking up your mouth.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Or is this more a "get what you pay for?"

The fucking status contest, now mostly sublimated to only competing in looks via risible species of ornamentation, has never been worse in living memory. This is insane. Outsourcing to 2nd world countries for cosmetic surgery. That used to be a luxury only afforded to the legit wealthy, but the pressure to perform/look the part is so severe even the plebs are doing it.

Holy fuck it's so over.

don't bet on it, people will get poorer and poorer, just as shlomo intended :feelsaww: :feelsYall:

Not really, a lot of good technologies are unnaturally monopolised because of patents. A patent typically lasts 20 years so after 30 years the technology would be globally available.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Or is this more a "get what you pay for?"

The fucking status contest, now mostly sublimated to only competing in looks via risible species of ornamentation, has never been worse in living memory. This is insane. Outsourcing to 2nd world countries for cosmetic surgery. That used to be a luxury only afforded to the legit wealthy, but the pressure to perform/look the part is so severe even the plebs are doing it.

Holy fuck it's so over.

Yep, they're essentially getting the shit life they pay for.

The irony is that ugly, crooked, yellow British teeth are literally some of the healthiest teeth in the world because human teeth aren't meant to be straight and white, but now British people feel shame for their healthier teeth and want America's shitty teeth.

not destoying my legs and body to get a 30 year old plus us3d up wh0res.

Better being an Incel then being a cuck. As much as it hurt, its better then sell your honor as a man to get some used up pussy

Not really, a lot of good technologies are unnaturally monopolised because of patents. A patent typically lasts 20 years so after 30 years the technology would be globally available.
nobody would care to invent anything without patents lilbro. be happy you're getting new stuff instead of blaming the fucking inventor of all people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back