Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious British Colonization was beneficial for India

S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
>India won its only wars fighting as British slaves, fighting under superior western weaponry.
>India was only a country because of the British, without the British, “India” wouldn’t exist.
>India experienced the most industrialization under British rule than is happening now.
>India was cleaner as a British colony; and not a bunch of streetshitting pajeets.

muh 45 trillion muh bengal famine is pure cope. British saved India.

Indians sure love choking on that british cock

reverse colonisation of uk rn

Low effort edgelording is low effort

kinda true kinda not.

True I wish I wasn’t curry

try to explain how it feels
Greatest pain ever if you combine genetic disadvantages + parents that usually come with being a curry it’s pure hell. I’d rather be dying in the ER from cancer or be a starving African child dying from starvation than live to 30 years old as a curry. Worst race ever.

found the hindu on the forum

Greatest pain ever if you combine genetic disadvantages + parents that usually come with being a curry it’s pure hell. I’d rather be dying in the ER from cancer or be a starving African child dying from starvation than live to 30 years old as a curry. Worst race ever.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

>India won its only wars fighting as British slaves, fighting under superior western weaponry.
>India was only a country because of the British, without the British, “India” wouldn’t exist.
>India experienced the most industrialization under British rule than is happening now.
>India was cleaner as a British colony; and not a bunch of streetshitting pajeets.

muh 45 trillion muh bengal famine is pure cope. British saved India.
They were subjects to a colonial overlord that treated them as inferior subhuman trash for literally centuries, the damaged that does to a nation cannot be understated, the british psychologically sodomized india.