Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious British Cels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Why don't we date Pakistani women?

you live in a white majority part of uk as you've told me last time, why don't you just go to london plenty of ethnic foids

you live in a white majority part of uk as you've told me last time, why don't you just go to london plenty of ethnic foids
I live on other side of England going to London isn't a option
Birmingham would get me killed if I hit on a Hijabi foid

Why don't you?

Because ya'll whites are low key nasty no offence. Our cultures just aren't compatible. You drink, eat pork, raise your kids all wrong especially daughters etc it would unironically bring great shame on my family if my sister married into that life.

Because ya'll whites are low key nasty no offence. Our cultures just aren't compatible. You drink, eat pork, raise your kids all wrong especially daughters etc it would unironically bring great shame on my family if my sister married into that life.
imagine being so brainwashed by nationalism which was even invented by 'low key nasty whites' aka freemasons

Based.

You would have to convert to Islam and marry them or be honour killed or something like that probably. I don't actually know there aren't any Pakistani's round here at all as far as I can see.