Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion British Accent

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Can you slay in America with a British accent? Do you think a black guy with a British accent would slay in US? I see alot of women in USA getting horny over Idris Elba. Or is it cope? Because I hear British accents are fetishized alot over there.

Can you slay in America with a British accent? Do you think a black guy with a British accent would slay in US? I see alot of women in USA getting horny over Idris Elba. Or is it cope? Because I hear British accents are fetishized alot over there.
idk

but JBB works in America so u should slay there just make sure to let them know ur British. Overexaggerate your accent

Mr. Bean maxxing

No accent for your face

Do you think a black guy with a British accent would slay in US?
Probably better than a white guy with a british accent. But you still have to be good looking. Alot of british stereotypes don't apply to the black british so it can't be a failo like it sometimes is for the white british.

If you are tall giga tyrone as Idris Elba then yes.