Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Britian's most wanted criminal is being worshiped by femoid sluts.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Literally being a criminal is one of extremely few legit ways a man can do to make girls drool over him

I hope we get more good looking criminals. It’s the best blackpill there is.

Jeremy Meeks might be a bigger saint to incels than even ER tbh.

Foids just want to get fucked by predator-like men. As someone else said earlier in another thread. Women become aroused when degraded. It makes me sick

Fuck we must lock foids in basements

Crime can elevate a Chad to new levels.

lifefuel for @Albocel

@Crustaciouse your phenotype is albanian right? if I recall correctly?

This couldve been you

5'6..wonder how many of those women would be walking 360 when they saw him irl. That is pretty fuggin short.

What did he do? Use a butter knife without a license?

What did he do? Use a butter knife without a license?
Probably, the definition of a criminal in the cucked UK. More info, please.

Btw., it only shows the true nature of foids, if he was ugly, they would call the cops on spot and write hundreds of hate messages.

Last edited:
Height is overrated and most foids are under 5 foot 7 anyway.
there isnt a picture of him showing his full frame, only the top of his mug. stand him next to a 6'2 6/10 and he will overshadow him.
5'6..wonder how many of those women would be walking 360 when they saw him irl. That is pretty fuggin short.
this. he could get a few lays with his face but some women will turn their backs on him when they see him irl.

@Crustaciouse your phenotype is albanian right? if I recall correctly?

This couldve been you
Sadly he has "sharp features" aka good facial bones and hunter eyes.
I'd need to see what he looks like in another photo because from that one he looks like tons of other Albanian guys I've seen.

Women will still fuck him at 5’6”. Lol at kissless virgins laughing at a guy who’s slain more pussy than everyone on here combined.

Btw., it only shows the true nature of foids, if he was ugly, they would call the cops on spot and write hundreds of hate messages.

He's a failed asylum seeker. Not a criminal. From what the article says.

Jeremy Meeks might be a bigger saint to incels than even ER tbh.
There's no question that St. Meeks is Our God.

He who proves the blackpill without any doubt!

1496540323521.jpg

Taylor Lautner, Saint nominee for manlet blackpillers.

Thugmaxxing only works if you are good looking.

Just have face theory
Just get height-mogged by 11 year olds bro
Women will still fuck him at 5’6”. Lol at kissless virgins laughing at a guy who’s slain more pussy than everyone on here combined.
Cope. 3 inches would have saved his life. You need both, or rope.
there isnt a picture of him showing his full frame, only the top of his mug. stand him next to a 6'2 6/10 and he will overshadow him.

this. he could get a few lays with his face but some women will turn their backs on him when they see him irl.
High IQ

What else is new

they can see he must have a good personality and confidence XD

Ok, now I understand. Because, at first I thought he did a mass murder or was preparing a massive terrorist attack.
He's "Britain's most wanted!" by social medias foids, LOL.

Sometimes, journalists have some sense of humor.

Now watch as all females of planet earth pitch in all their savings to bail him out of his shit.