Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Britcucks get beat-up by tyrones who were courting foids

Dumb white knights.

2 digits IQ bluepilled simp white knights.

They must have been weak as shit, pathetic redditor whiteknights

Did i hurt your feelings, limey?
No, I live in this cucked land, but am not from it. Im suspicious of most GrAYs from this year just being teens from 4chin tbh

I know this article is all the way back from 2021, but its still worth a couple of grins and giggles.
Absolutely terrible idea to ever try and help foids. It will only ever hurt you if you are a subhuman male.

No, I live in this cucked land, but am not from it. Im suspicious of most GrAYs from this year just being teens from 4chin tbh
Same I was born but not heritage of the UK

White European tho

Also British live rent free on people minds

People say they don't care for us but always mention us

I never heard of a Chad interfering when foids get graped. Its always subhumans or normies

The comments on the article are even more pathetic.
You know the only people who read this type of news anymore, not articles, are BOOMERs. Of course they are going to be bluepilled up to their suspenders.

Imagine ever assisting a foid. I would have just walked by, like some foid would ever help an Incel if tyrone chimped out.

Imagine ever assisting a foid. I would have just walked by, like some foid would ever help an Incel if tyrone chimped out.
If I was walking down the street, and I saw a foid in an alleyway getting, assaulted, stabbed, mugged, raped, murdered or all the above, I would walk on and leave her to her fate.

If I was walking down the street, and I saw a foid in an alleyway getting, assaulted, stabbed, mugged, raped, murdered or all the above, I would walk on and leave her to her fate.
Maybe chad will walk by soon after and save the day with his pERsonality.

I know this article is all the way back from 2021, but its still worth a couple of grins and giggles.
You know what's fucked?
There's no mention from the women at all lol. They were being "harassed" and then when the white knights got into a fight and started to get stomped out they just dissapeared? Nothing to be heard from them? Not even a thank you? I've never seen a woman actually try to defend her man.

You know what's fucked?
There's no mention from the women at all lol. They were being "harassed" and then when the white knights got into a fight and started to get stomped out they just dissapeared? Nothing to be heard from them? Not even a thank you? I've never seen a woman actually try to defend her man.
I've seen a few vids on YT where men white knight for foids, and the foids just up and leave, without even thanking the white knight.

Why are you telling me, you want a medal or something, lad

Why're you on this forum then if you're fag-boy?

Ishowspeed shake

Those cucks deserved to get their asses beat.

Haha if only there was a video of this

that's why you don't help foids in 2023. those strong and independent foids can take care of themselves