Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW britbongs have a machete showdown

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

not niggers, pakis or gandhis this time, but watching britbong cunts like these two fight and try to kill eachother is always fun to watch

Two men in London’s infamous east end decided to settle their disputes with machetes on the street. This had fatal consequences for one. He was left lying on the ground with many cuts. Two random witnesses managed to film the entire event from two points of view. Aftermath can be seen on the third video.

Union Jack Uk GIF

cultural borrowing from sandnigger goatfuckers

Even sandniggers in germoney are more civilized than cumskins in the UK

The infinite Bamalians still play a role in this, since their behavior is far more r-selective & also contributes to the overall societal decline.

basic logic, really.
cultural borrowing from sandnigger goatfuckers

Never in my 23 years of living among immigrants in germany in one of the biggest cities, i've seen them going at each other with machetes in a busy street

It's like star wars

Never in my 23 years of living among immigrants in germany in one of the biggest cities, i've seen them going at each other with machetes in a busy street
Doesn't have to be just that, can be any kind of crime.

Look at the stats I shared also.

The uk isn't even included dumbass
Well, you were talking about Germany
and the graphic talks about crime in general and not machete fights on a street per capita
That was my point, it's crime on a broader scale.

You yourself claimed they were on average less violent, when stats indicate on a broader scale they are.

Well, you were talking about Germany

That was my point, it's crime on a broader scale.

You yourself claimed they were on average less violent, when stats indicate on a broader scale they are.
I didn't say less violent but less civilized, pick pocketing, drug dealing and driving over red which aren't as nearly crazy as machete fights get included in the statistics too

I didn't say less violent but less civilized, pick pocketing,
both tie into one another.
drug dealing and driving over red which aren't as nearly crazy as machete fights get included in the statistics too
Drug dealing is very detrimental & often ties in with violence, racketeering, money laundering, etc.

NINTCHDBPICT000924987871.jpg

britbong mayocunts will be sending them love letters and marriage propsels in prison, their pussies turn into niagra falls ober violent, low iq shitskins.
All should be lined-up against a wall & shot, but that's too humane tbh