Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Britbong foid tells us how to beat inceldom

not one click. cucks can watch that while sucking their own cock

:feelswhat::feelswhat: Not 0.01 second

I found my last girlfriend when I visited a homeless shelter. I didn't go there to find love. I just went there to pick up an old school mate to give him a place to stay, and then suddenly there she was. As soon as our eyes locked there were immediate, intense sparks. So much adrenaline pumped through my body it made me shake!! I went over and started a conversation. She had been through a really tough time. She was addicted to crack, was suffering from depression and panic attacks, her dog had just died, her family had cut her off, her ex husband had been verbally and emotionally abusive towards her, and she had recently got a tattoo which she now regretted. I mean, how cruel can life be? She told me all of this within an hour of our first conversation. I knew she trusted me and the chemistry was amazing! I took her back to my place that night. But 2 months into our relationship she cheated on me and gave me an STD. I was angry but I forgave her. A month later I came back from work and she had gone, and my entire house had been cleaned out. I've not seen her or heard from her since. This was 11 years ago, and I still miss her. - David Michaels (yt comment):feelsLSD:

At least he got his house cleaned!

Anglocucks are beyond retarded

loooooooooooool

I'm gonna just kidnap a Foid in a 3rd world nation at this point and make her my wife.

Retards think this will work when I look like a Jew/Nigger/Sand-Nigger Hybrid.