Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Britain has been totally destroyed. Its been totally pajeet-ed. Brutal White Genocide! And Whites ONLY have themselves to blame for this desecration!

Hitler will have his vengeance

They betrayed' there aryan brotherhood for jews

Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

You mean we have Jews to blame?

You mean we have Jews to blame?
Whites became complacent and indulgent in the years following post-WW2, allowing incompatible people to enter and infiltrate their country while they simultaneously liberated their women which plummeted their birth rates because they wanted to savor female sexuality.

GQXPws-bAAARpoL.jpg

Nice pdf from CIA:

The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfilment is so apparent, it behoves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. (Applause from the gathering.)

We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with dark women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.

Imagine wanting a pestilent zombie shitskin race of humanoid insects to take over and desecrate the apex of humanity! :lul: :lul:
Cope

Whites should self-flagellate as part of their atonement for allowing these parasites to infiltrate and take over their countries and institutions.
Whites will still exist so its not a question of whether the white race will survive because of course it will, but I think we will become a minority and the Jooz won't stop targeting us even then

But yes its mostly over

I could only imagine what the world would look like if like 80% of the world was white or at least mixed with white. Oh well. White heaven will never come, its order of the Joo now

The janitor that works there is the King of 5'2 Indian Janitors

The English general public are clueless on the JQ