Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (*BRIGADE*) CuckTears can't meme for shit

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

They literally just repeat our arguments and don't even attempt to refute them. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based user down below tbh.

do i have to say more?

Its IT what did you expect, highly intelligent beings?

Its IT what did you expect, highly intelligent beings?
This.

Seriously reddit is a landfill full of soyboys,retards, bluehaired hogbeasts, incels in denial, SJWs and so forth. Trying to reason with them is like trying to teach a dog that 2+2 =4.

Even r/deadbedrooms can destroy IT

this looks like a literal parody or an anti meme wtf

inceltears really is low IQ

but that is what soylent does to your brain

Some things I see a lot on Inceltears:

"Here's a hard truth inkels need to get through their heads: they're not going to get a gf just by being nice."

"What inkels just don't understand is good-looking assholes get laid because they're good-looking."

"Looks may get you a first date, but you need personality for the second or third. The reason inkels can't get a date is their lack of personality."

All those HRT meds are rotting their brains, which were sub-par to begin with anyway.

What is frustrating and ridiculous is the fact that IT members continuously ignore the evidence presented to them while strawmaning or cherrypicking the extreme things we say in order to disprove our points.
They are a hate group, nothing more

IT members continuously ignore the evidence presented to them while strawmaning or cherrypicking the extreme things we say in order to disprove our points.
Water liquid

My theory is that there are two types of people on IT: Actual SJW soyboys who have probably had their selfies posted on 4chan and incels so deep in denial and depression they're unable to see the truth and refuse to think about anything related to it.

Well you know what they say, the left can't meme.

What is frustrating and ridiculous is the fact that IT members continuously ignore the evidence presented to them while strawmaning or cherrypicking the extreme things we say in order to disprove our points.

Even r/deadbedrooms can destroy IT

This.

Seriously reddit is a landfill full of soyboys,retards, bluehaired hogbeasts, incels in denial, SJWs and so forth. Trying to reason with them is like trying to teach a dog that 2+2 =4.

My theory is that there are two types of people on IT: Actual SJW soyboys who have probably had their selfies posted on 4chan and incels so deep in denial and depression they're unable to see the truth and refuse to think about anything related to it.
Some things I see a lot on Inceltears:

"Here's a hard truth inkels need to get through their heads: they're not going to get a gf just by being nice."

"What inkels just don't understand is good-looking assholes get laid because they're good-looking."

"Looks may get you a first date, but you need personality for the second or third. The reason inkels can't get a date is their lack of personality."

All those HRT meds are rotting their brains, which were sub-par to begin with anyway.

These people are borderline boomer-tier meme-wise AND thought-wise.

IT in a nutshell.

and my general lack of desire to improve myself

Getting plastic surgery takes more effort than having a shower or watching movies with female protagonists.
Cucktears are truly retarded.

So we need the charm of murderers to get a girlfriend? What does that say about women????

Why are they so obsessed with this charm bullshiit.

What makes men charming is their fuckin looks. Show me a ugly men charming to women

Don’t waste your time on them

They are a hate group, nothing more
The fact that society allows this discrimination and doesn't allow for any other discrimination, especially against whores, shows how hypocritical it is. We are the minority that society has given the green light for everyone to ridicule, hate and kick while we are down.

The fact that society allows this discrimination and doesn't allow for any other discrimination, especially against whores, shows how hypocritical it is. We are the minority that society has given the green light for everyone to ridicule, hate and kick while we are down.
Male virgins have been made fun of for a long time. Incels are the easiest target because it's funny to them

if I use popular memes to make it sound ridiculous, it's going to make it not true!!!
Sometimes things really are simple. The more physically attractive you are, the better your life will be both sexually/romantically and in general. Why is this such a taboo statement? Why is it so impossible to accept that there are men out there who struggle romantically because they are unattractive and have mental problems?

They are low IQcels, don't blame them for something they can't control. We all know they failed the genetic lottery in intelligence.