Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee briefly enlightened normie call out the pedophilic behavior of tallfags dating midgets foidlets... femoids and tallcucks seething in response

hate whores like this so much

I know it's water to point out but fuck them extra hard if they decide to have kids, those kids are going to have such bad self-esteem issues if they are boys.
Fuck them, we need to go back to marriage being a societal obligation and not something people do just because they want to.

I know it's water to point out but fuck them extra hard if they decide to have kids, those kids are going to have such bad self-esteem issues if they are boys.
Fuck them, we need to go back to marriage being a societal obligation and not something people do just because they want to.
they will be like 5'8 or something. over.

they will be like 5'8 or something. over.
5'10-6'0 is my estimation. Imagine getting heightmogged brutally by your own dad. The inferiority complex they will develop is insane.

Yeah, it’s always weird that tall guys like short girls. , quasi pedophilia to me, the funniest thing is that some of the tallest people I’ve met, actually have said some weird, pedophilic stuff, they’re usually boomer so

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back