Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brie Larson is 4-5/10 max and her ugliness makes all her promo photos look like bad cosplay

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
For a pure white girl, this is the face of a 4-5/10 max:

serveimage

For a "movie star" she's fucking ugly as hell. Compare her to Gal Gadot who's easily an 8-9/10 though not necessarily "my type":

serveimage

One of the reason cosplay always looks idiotic is the people doing it are never as good looking as you would expect for the characters or what we're used to from the actors.

Christopher Reeves just needed some homemade looking spandex to look good as Superman because he's a 9.5/10:

serveimage

While even with a much nicer suit this relatively good looking cosplayer looks like a mild tard:

serveimage

The whole point of these characters and superheros is they're supposed to look like gods in human form. You don't cast some fucking 4-5/10 ugly chick that looks worse than half the girls in any university cheerleading squad.

I wrote about this before but I'm writing it again because I find Brie Larson so odious. Ugly and zero worthwhile personality. Just nothing redeemable at all about her or the character they put her in. So maybe it's fitting. I hope that movie bombs like the new terrible Star Wars movies.

not a footfag but brie larsons feet are abhorrent

hollywood foids are becoming uglier in general though, now that there are more old hags as producers, 8/10 hollywood actresses are becoming less common
meanwhile there are more 8.10 hollywood actors

not a footfag but brie larsons feet are abhorrent

hollywood foids are becoming uglier in general though, now that there are more old hags as producers, 8/10 hollywood actresses are becoming less common
meanwhile there are more 8.10 hollywood actors
Feminism Will eventually ruin everything.

-_-

That is nowhere near 5/10. I would say psl 3 maybe

That Superman comparison is amazing.

Feminism Will eventually ruin everything.

We’re way past that point. The collapse of society ha salready begun.. We’re just watching the shit show fall.

We’re way past that point. The collapse of society ha salready begun.. We’re just watching the shit show fall.
I know this is true tbh. Think of all the times people said stuff wouldn't happen then it did. Think about when women got the right to vote and the slippery slope that caused.

cheekbonemogs me

10/10 post. Many cosplaycels look like shit simply because they are ugly, no matter how much money they pour into their costume. That superman costume is legit af but the guy in it looks like a dweeb.

Giga curry cope, have you seen her in Community? She's cute in a nerdy way.

inb4 volcel if you wouldnt

How tall was the superman in the first pic?

3/10 at most. she looks too manly. if someone told me she is a tranny i would believe it. we already fucked up because woodface larson signed for 7 movies

right on the point. that's all about the face indeed.

true that probably is why people who cosplay always look a little off they aren't as good looking as the original

For a pure white girl, this is the face of a 4-5/10 max:

serveimage

For a "movie star" she's fucking ugly as hell. Compare her to Gal Gadot who's easily an 8-9/10 though not necessarily "my type":

serveimage

One of the reason cosplay always looks idiotic is the people doing it are never as good looking as you would expect for the characters or what we're used to from the actors.

Christopher Reeves just needed some homemade looking spandex to look good as Superman because he's a 9.5/10:

serveimage

While even with a much nicer suit this relatively good looking cosplayer looks like a mild tard:

serveimage

The whole point of these characters and superheros is they're supposed to look like gods in human form. You don't cast some fucking 4-5/10 ugly chick that looks worse than half the girls in any university cheerleading squad.

I wrote about this before but I'm writing it again because I find Brie Larson so odious. Ugly and zero worthwhile personality. Just nothing redeemable at all about her or the character they put her in. So maybe it's fitting. I hope that movie bombs like the new terrible Star Wars movies.

you used a really good pic of her

she's balding as well

My only pleasure of life is when I see sluts like her aging like shit. She is not 30yo yet.

My only pleasure of life is when I see sluts like her aging like shit. She is not 30yo yet.
Still more SMV than us and plenty of cocks lining up. :feelsbadman:

brown eyes

pure white

:feelskek:

the upper limit of acceptable melanin levels for whites:

Untitled

Last edited:
Still more SMV than us and plenty of cocks lining up. :feelsbadman:
You're right.
She has the money and status but every morning when she sees herself in the mirror, she knows it's over.
She probably already tried high end procedures and more to come, deep inside she knows it would be useless.

Maybe it's just me but the wymmen in the first picture looks better than the one in the second picture.

Hollywood is excessively promoting masculine women with square jaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back