Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brian Griffin from Family Guy confirmed attracted to 13 year old Zendaya

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I'm not a fan of the live-action Disney shows (only the toons) or Euphoria so I had to do some research to get this joke...

Zendaya Maree Stoermer was born in September 1996 and began working for Disney in November 2009 when she portrayed CeCe Jones in the sitcom "Shake It Up". This means she was only 13 years old at the time.

This is Stewie's concern - Brian was sending her weird DMs when she was only 13.

Truly a man of culture.

I thought Zendaya was just Spider-Man’s ugly gf.

What the fuck is that gay ass moviename
it's basically because Peter left to fight Captain America during Civil War (at Iron Man's behest) and is returning to his hometown
but also there's a homecoming dance or some shit

it's part of the ongoing theme of the trilogy, the sequels are called Far From Home then No Way Home

it's basically because Peter left to fight Captain America during Civil War (at Iron Man's behest) and is returning to his hometown
but also there's a homecoming dance or some shit

it's part of the ongoing theme of the trilogy, the sequels are called Far From Home then No Way Home
The fuck

I hate that, she's supposed to be in high school yet the actress is 21? fuck off
the reason they do that is because teenagers can’t act. Back in the 80s some of the actors playing high school kids were nearly 30 jfl

the reason they do that is because teenagers can’t act. Back in the 80s some of the actors playing high school kids were nearly 30 jfl
Or even over 30

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back