Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Brexit was supposed to stop immigration but it only made immigration worse

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember that before Brexit most immigration to the UK was from the EU particularly Southern and Eastern Europe thanks to the higher salaries and stronger currency. So immigrants went there, worked for a few years the jobs the locals didn't want to (waiter, dishwasher, hotel clerk, most blue collar jobs, etc.) and when they had enough saved they moved back to their home country. It was very common in Spain specially during the worse years of the economic crisis because you got paid way more and had better conditions abroad for the same job. From what I read lots of Polishcels also moved to the UK and made bank before moving back to their home country.

Then the Brexit campaign started and the leave option won because boomers thought that would be enough to keep Britain British (was that the slogan?) and that all the immigration problems came from the EU. However what happened is that Europeans stopped moving to the UK and were replaced by non-EU migrants AKA African countries and India mostly.
_105841233_optimised-mig_figs_chart-nc.png

_129869712_migration_by_country_multi_line-nc.png

And you know what's even funnier that EU migrants moved there on a temporary basis as I explained before. But non EU move there to settle and bring their family with them or start a family and they have more kids than British couples. Also their culture is way more different than any other European culture. So you could say the UK fucked itself up.

Both sides are ZOG. That's why immigration wasn't stopped

Farage was always controlled OP to stop support of the BNP.

It happens all the time when something promises to improve the situation, but everything turns out the other way around. Many fools believed that the sexual revolution would make sex more accessible and people would engage in it more often - as a result, sex is available only to 20% of Chad or is bought for money. Neoliberals said that low taxes for corporations and the rich, the absence of government intervention in the economy and global trade would make the world a better place - as a result, 1% of the world's population owns 80% of the world's resources.

It got worse under the Conservative Party
Despite their anti immigration propaganda they're even more pro great replacement.
The goyim think they are on our side just cos they make a few noises about illegals
Fucking joke

Never believe anything that says it will make your life better - it always works the other way around.

It got worse under the Conservative Party
Despite their anti immigration propaganda they're even more pro great replacement.
The goyim think they are on our side just cos they make a few noises about illegals
Fucking joke
Weren't the "conservatives" the first to use third-world migrant labor? As far as I remember, Maggie Thatcher used migrants when British workers went on strike demanding better working conditions and higher wages.

I remember UK online conservatives in ~2015 saying that immigration is high because they are in the EU, and once they leave the EU then the Tories will be able to reduce it.

I remember UK online conservatives in ~2015 saying that immigration is high because they are in the EU, and once they leave the EU then the Tories will be able to reduce it.
They reduced EU migration because they put the same rules for everyone coming to the UK. But for non EU citizens the situation didn't change or even improved because they had less competition. To sum up they didn't achieve what they promised.

That is correct they were able to reduce it. They just chose not to becasue they're traitors or politics is just one big soap opera and the ones actually in power stay in power.

They reduced EU migration because they put the same rules for everyone coming to the UK. But for non EU citizens the situation didn't change or even improved because they had less competition. To sum up they didn't achieve what they promised.

Ya they immediately made up the gap with non-EU immigration. Then doubled down hard bringing masses in.

My view is the aristocracy rulers of Britain whatever party they are pretending to be a part of, they want masses of workers, renters, consumers, tax payers. Their first choice is probably whites, but when they run out of those to import they get non-whites.

Kalergi plan cannot be stopped.
European Goys are cheering their own destruction

The great replacement was happening before the EU existed and it will continue to happen if the EU would stop existing tomorrow. It's just another head of the Jewish hydra that you need to chop off. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that "they should've just stayed in the EU because now it's worse" because if you are: that's retarded. Leaving the EU is one of many steps that need to be taken to stop this genocidall agenda of these evil pieces of shit.

Last edited:
That is correct they were able to reduce it. They just chose not to becasue they're traitors or politics is just one big soap opera and the ones actually in power stay in power.

Ya some people were telling me well they didn't have the power to change it. My response was then why vote if the politicians don't have the power to change things.

Weren't the "conservatives" the first to use third-world migrant labor? As far as I remember, Maggie Thatcher used migrants when British workers went on strike demanding better working conditions and higher wages.

It was always hard to believe that the party of landlords and business owners would stop bringing in masses of immigrants.

To give Labour some credit they say they are pro-mass immigration. Where Labour is hard to believe is they say they want to tax the rich, when the politicians and leading members of their party are very rich hereditary aristocracy people.

The great replacement was happening before the EU existed and it will continue to happen if the EU would stop existing tomorrow. It's just another head of the Jewish hydra that you need to chop off. I'm not sure if you're suggesting that "they should've just stayed in the EU because now it's worse" because if you are: that's retarded. Leaving the EU is one of many steps that need to be taken to stop this genocidall agenda of these evil pieces of shit.
No it's just funny how they were tricked thinking that leaving the EU would magically solve the immigration problem and now comparatively the situation is worse.

I saw BBC interview a Nigerian and Indian who both said this when explaining why they voted leave during the Brexit coverage 8 years back. Ethnics should make the UK less cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back