Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrettyBoy is working on achieving 99 woodcutting in OSRS.

G

Guest2

20190716 174006

Woodcutterpilled

it is over for many trees

Finally some good news

I've never tried this game. Would anyone recommend it?

Why did they ban this man?

good to know ritalins advice works for some, good job as being the messenger OP

It's over for many trees

i want to try osrs

I don’t understand this.

Morning woods me

try osrs ded srs @Ritalincel

what social network is this?

It is over for many men

35B451EE 2B93 4E6C A850 BFDD20748552

Hopefully this will be considered a decent enough reason to bump this topic by the mods but just wanna let anyone that is interested know that I have obtained my first 99 skill a few weeks ago which was thieving. Also, here are my stats. Right now I’m just leveling up my combat and getting my attack and defence to 60 so I can equip dragon weapons and wear dragon armour.

I also want to say that anyone can add me on that game if they wish, my screen name is BrettyBoy

View attachment 164321
Hopefully this will be considered a decent enough reason to bump this topic by the mods but just wanna let anyone that is interested know that I have obtained my first 99 skill a few weeks ago which was thieving. Also, here are my stats. Right now I’m just leveling up my combat and getting my attack and defence to 60 so I can equip dragon weapons and wear dragon armour.

I also want to say that anyone can add me on that game if they wish, my screen name is BrettyBoy
Mogs me from Cardiff to Glasgow

View attachment 164321

Get 99 RC bro

I hope it's not over for him

View attachment 164321

Based necro.

Discord is for cucks :feelstrash: