Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brett Kavanaugh

LegionLordDraco

LegionLordDraco

Greycel
I want you all to support President Trumps pick for supreme court we need Roe .v. Wade repealed its this supreme court case that turned most women into hypergamous Whores knowing they could go out and fuck 100 men and do so without consequences ! Now i know some of you may say but what about back alley abortions well if a slut gets a back alley abortion and passes tell me what of value was lost to the world ?

Your avi makes me want to invade France.

Your avi makes me want to invade France.
my avi is of a man brutally murdered by cowards most know him as Tsar Nicholas II but to those of us of the eastern orthodox faith he is a revered saint a passion-bearer of christ

No. I want society to degrade even further.

No. I want society to degrade even further.
it cant degrade much further than it already has the american empire of Theodore Roosevelt is not anything like the degenerate bloated carcass that is america today

I want you all to support President Trumps pick for supreme court we need Roe .v. Wade repealed its this supreme court case that turned most women into hypergamous Whores knowing they could go out and fuck 100 men and do so without consequences ! Now i know some of you may say but what about back alley abortions well if a slut gets a back alley abortion and passes tell me what of value was lost to the world ?
Roe v. Wade is more about states' rights and the 10th amendment than abortion or women tbh.

I don't care, I only want my NEETbux.

Lol abortion was only legalised a few years ago. Girls where still sluts that used condoms and birth control to avoid it.