Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brenton Tarrant, the altrightcel muslim NZ slayer, sentenced to life without parloe

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

This is the first time someones been sentenced to life with no possibility of parole in NZ

This is where he will spend the rest of his life

p6tmvwu70bj51.jpg

The plan is that we break him out eventually like nelson mandela

Death would have been a better option.

Couldn't care less.

He was an incel tbh

Did you not see the video of his past gfs
Can you post them?
I really would like to see that.
Sounds like fake tbh.

Brenton Tarrant is a massive manlet (and probably a locationcel).

Can you post them?
I really would like to see that.
Sounds like fake tbh.

Brenton Tarrant is a massive manlet (and probably a locationcel).
He didn't have a girlfriend m8 it was a tall slav, brenton is a manlet and ginger m8 I think I should make a post about it tbh

JFL at NZ they can't even bring themself to torture some fuck that killed 50 of their citizens, what a bunch of sissies.

Free @TheBasedCel

JFL at NZ they can't even bring themself to torture some fuck that killed 50 of their citizens, what a bunch of sissies.
He should get death by firing squad

The plan is that we break him out eventually like nelson mandela
Weren't you the 16 year old who said he can't do a single pushup? Who you gonna break out nigga
Unironically yes. He’s saving his country from the brown invasion. He’s a hero.

Cope cuz now we can free him
Nigga your own country is being taken over. Just throw the white flag, you're done

Nigga your own country is being taken over. Just throw the white flag, you're done
Yeah I know white incels have it the hardest, but also that's why people like tarrant are based. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yeah I know white incels have it the hardest, but also that's why people like tarrant are based. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Cope. Imagine being white and still ending up an incel when most women worship whiteness. Tarrant wanted to start a revolution but he isn't even half as known as someone like elliot rodger who killed 1/10th as many people. He failed. a hapa was superior even jfl brutal @pp183 pill. browns and blacks will still takeover the world, and your people will be extinct. Oh well.

Cope. Imagine being white and still ending up an incel when most women worship whiteness.
why are our countries being taken over and populations declining so bad then? If women worship whiteness we wouldn't be seeing this issue.
Also here's charts for racial celibacy
image0.png

browns and blacks will still takeover the world, and your people will be extinct. Oh well.
Cope. Imagine being white and still ending up an incel when most women worship whiteness.
Which one is it

Weren't you the 16 year old who said he can't do a single pushup? Who you gonna break out nigga

Sadly I'm not 16

Cope. Imagine being white and still ending up an incel when most women worship whiteness. Tarrant wanted to start a revolution but he isn't even half as known as someone like elliot rodger who killed 1/10th as many people. He failed. a hapa was superior even jfl brutal @pp183 pill. browns and blacks will still takeover the world, and your people will be extinct. Oh well.
rent free

cuz whitesr are generally more awkward and high inhib. But they still have it easier
how can whites have it easier if we're going extinct and being taken over by blacks and browns though wouldn't that mean the direct opposite

Life sentences are dumb IMO. The government spends a shitton of taxpayer money, the guy just sits around there not being punished harshly but also not being reabilitated nor killed, basically it doesn't accomplish anything. It's basically "yeah, that guy is irredeeamable, but we're too much of pussies to kill someone."

Life sentences are dumb IMO. The government spends a shitton of taxpayer money, the guy just sits around there not being punished harshly but also not being reabilitated nor killed, basically it doesn't accomplish anything. It's basically "yeah, that guy is irredeeamable, but we're too much of pussies to kill someone."
Well put :feelsokman:

At least in the US, death penalties are more expensive. https://www.amnestyusa.org/issues/death-penalty/death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost/
I think from a punitive standpoint, life in prison is worse than a swift death.

How can killing someone cost more than keeping them alive for decades? Are inmates forced to work or what?
Seems to just be the initial legal fees, investigative fees, and legal fees of appeals and retrials. Seems like developed world problems tbh It's probably pretty cheap in the third world if there is 100% certainty the suspect did it.

New Zealand is based.
How can killing someone cost more than keeping them alive for decades? Are inmates forced to work or what?
Because the legal process can drag out for a few decades, and prisoners on death row require like 3x the security that other prisoners do.