Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BrendioEEE

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Why does he like yellow hoodie? Fakecel anyway.

yellow is not a good clothing color

Why does he like yellow hoodie? Fakecel anyway.

Its his signature look. Just as our Patron Saint E. Roger had a BMW and $300 Armani shades as his signature look, and Steve Jobs had the black Turtleneck as his signature look, @BrendioEEE has the yellow hoodie as his signature garb

Its his signature look. Just as our Patron Saint E. Roger had a BMW and $300 Armani shades as his signature look, and Steve Jobs had the black Turtleneck as his signature look, @BrendioEEE has the yellow hoodie as his signature garb
Thanks for explanation.

brutal racepill
There is no yellow colored skin.

he needs to start wearing some normal shit if he is going to normiemaxx tbh

Gigamogs me tbh fat fakecel imo

Brendio, why are you larping as an incel? You're a mid-tier normie, boyo. Now approaching high-tier with all of the statusmaxxing.

Brendio, why are you larping as an incel? You're a mid-tier normie, boyo. Now approaching high-tier with all of the statusmaxxing.
jfl if you think he is high tier normie just look at him in this video. he needs to lose weight and get a skin surgery first so he could be in that range.

He himself posted this here
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

If I ever surgerymaxx to remove the loose skin, and reach 0% Bodyfat, i'll still wear the Jacket tbh.

he got balls I will give him that.he seems to have a very good idea of incel ideology .

jfl if you think he is high tier normie just look at him in this video. he needs to lose weight and get a skin surgery first so he could be in that range.

Fatcel = volcel. He face mogs the whole sub, minus the chadlite fakecel faggots, to Neptune and back.

If I ever surgerymaxx to remove the loose skin, and reach 0% Bodyfat, i'll still wear the Jacket tbh.
Bro stop humilating urself with these videos or u will not find gf. You have good potential to be chad but if she finds incel videos about you then its over

JFL indeed

Brendio is low inhib and status maxxing.

I couldn't put my face out there next to this shit so I hope he ascends.

Bro stop humilating urself with these videos or u will not find gf. You have good potential to be chad but if she finds incel videos about you then its over
Only a whore would get mad about any of these videos. My virgin looksmatch who I deserve would not.

Only a whore would get mad about any of these videos. My virgin looksmatch who I deserve would not.

There are no virgin foids out there

:feelskek:

@

16:32
The slavecel should be a rapper

"Canyoupleaselikegivemealistoffeministorganizationsthathaveactuallydonesanymeanginfuladvocacytherearenone"

It's true, I will rise up and escape Inceldom, I will get the virgin looksmatched GF, I will then end it for everyone else.
Tenor 1

Good luck with that.

he is too short. if brendio was 5'10 he would have ascended but he is 5'5

Low inhib mogs me

Actually took the time to listen to it. All of the callers are actually retarded or bluepilled :soy: :soy:. I'd say brendio actually did an ok job, seemed personable and not antagonistic. Still over at 5'5" though

1.6 M views on that jubilee video?
Brendio is mogging this whole forum into another dimension at this point.