Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion BrendioEEE responding to our comments on looksmax.org

not sure if i care but thats cool anyway

Well if he thinks that thing on lookism never happened, then I have no way of proving it if he is going to say a mod made that post to defame her.

He is free to think whatever he likes.

@Weed you were on lookism, you remember this? Her whole attention whoring saga?

Well if he thinks that thing on lookism never happened, then I have no way of proving it if he is going to say a mod made that post to defame her.

He is free to think whatever he likes.

@Weed you were on lookism, you remember this? Her whole attention whoring saga?
Idk I used lookism until 2017 November I barely use it

I wish I cared

Can the fat faggot finally off himself?
On a side note it's always BBC tinfoil hat theorists that turn out to be the biggest retards

Good for him if true, but something tells me that he's gonna be posting here again when his "unicorn" gets some attention from a chad

Holy shit Ritalincel? KingofRome? I havent seen those guys in ages

That user is somewhat right in what he says, but he himself is one of those users, I watched him for a while and he had a rather arrogant and pedantic writing style. A facade I suppose. Since he never made a really good and smart thread, he was also banned for his own idiocy.

BrendioEEE:

Non virgin females have very clear warning signs as it really damages their brain and their ability to pair bond once the partner count goes beyond 1. I have gotten so good at analyzing roasties that I can tell you if a woman is a virgin merely from 1 picture/interaction.

jfl tbh just lol

jfl tbh just lol
Is that nigga actually believe he has the power to tell that ? I am amazed by the mental gymnastic he did to make himself believe his gf(mentally ill egirl who is known by many guy) is a virgin.

What do you expect a person who believes ethnics have better than whites anyway

pics of her hymen or you're cuck and she's a slut

If people here hate him so much, why stroke his cock by going to his thread? That's what he wants you to do.

If people here hate him so much, why stroke his cock by going to his thread? That's what he wants you to do.

Maybe not stroking his cock, that is too vulgar, but simply caressing his breasts and a maybe swirling tongue movement on his right tit.

Idk who that is

Who gives a shit

I don't care tbh

Over for prophetcels

Loe quality bait postfishing

Dn rd don't care

"Hey look, we're a bunch of Chads, we're better than them."

kind of shitty to see kingofrome shitting on us, i assume he’s still salty about his ban, i always liked him regardless

Can the fat faggot finally off himself?
On a side note it's always BBC tinfoil hat theorists that turn out to be the biggest retards
i was joking :feelscry:

Looksmax is a wannabee Lookism. I think I might hate that site more than Reddit. Also, anyone remember the name of the guy on here who got banned for orbiting her? His avi was Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. He probably has some intimate details we can squeeze out