Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrendioEEE needs help

co was the best help he ever had , but he decide to be a statusmaxx cuck.

Holy shit that guy is a fucking foid hahaha

"I've been cutting myself guyz, I will rope if you guys don't help me"

What a massive attention whore goddamn man. The most cringe worthy youtube video I've seen so far this year.

More incel drama ?

@MountainGorilla @Mogged Loner @pp183 look at this fag, he thinks he's hot shit with the dramatic tone and "destructive things"
idk he's probably bipolar since he's raised by a single mom + being a mutt

Holy shit that guy is a fucking foid hahaha

"I've been cutting myself guyz, I will rope if you guys don't help me"

What a massive attention whore goddamn man. The most cringe worthy youtube video I've seen so far this year.
This tbh.

He was always an attention whore. Even when he was on here.

I hope he ropes and goes to hell where he belongs

20201202 192955

Although, I don't understand what he said well, but Goddamn Man He has a big talent in drama so I was moved and Mogged tbh​

He will definitely trannymaxx soon

He's down bad

i'm so sick of this faggot, why won't he just floss his teeth with a revolver? oh because he just wants attention

not sure who he is but i thought he killed himself
probably another attention seeker jfl

Why does he even bother with this? He is only making a fool of himself

He was extremely bluepilled

lol he even added sad music to the video :lul: :lul: this guy is so full of shit and delusional

co was the best help he ever had , but he decide to be a statusmaxx cuck.
It was really really dumb of him to flaunt his LDR with a cluster B attwhore and get permabanned over it tbh. Even if it was a normal relationship, how long do relationships last on average nowadays?

I have always felt bad for Brendio, but it's undeniable that he messed up a whole lot. I think @Atavistic Autist is right and he has tons of selfdestructive cluster B traits himself.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit, all of us feel pain. Some of us have higher though level to be able to deal with it, Brendio just makes excuses.

Brendio is so extra tbh

It was really really dumb of him to flaunt his LTR with a cluster B attwhore and get permabanned over it tbh. Even if it was a normal relationship, how long do relationships last on average nowadays?

I have always felt bad for Brendio, but it's undeniable that he messed up a whole lot. I think @Atavistic Autist is right and he has tons of selfdestructive cluster B traits himself.
Was it a normal relationship? I dont think he even fugged the stupid broad

Was it a normal relationship? I dont think he even fugged the stupid broad
No, it was long distance. They never met. I wrote "LTR" instead of "LDR", I'm bad with acronyms.

Sold us out for a foid he never met who then dumped his bitch ass. He's still obsessed with Tahlia :feelsseriously: All his fake roping videos pissed me off so I hope he actually gets shoved in a psych ward
The video is private but we can still view it on here. Cool loophole

Last edited:
I can't watch the video now. :cryfeels:

This attention seeking behavior is a female trait. It's over if a woman ever sees you trying to get attention through drama or "muh depression"

cant see it

wahts happening with him

It was really really dumb of him to flaunt his LDR with a cluster B attwhore and get permabanned over it tbh. Even if it was a normal relationship, how long do relationships last on average nowadays?
To be fair a lot of desperate guys would do the same. Once they get in a relationship with a woman they think they have her locked down :lul:

This attention seeking behavior is a female trait. It's over if a woman ever sees you trying to get attention through drama or "muh depression"
If he had tried to get attention through othER methods, though, he'd get all the female attention and adoration he wanted.

I think @Atavistic Autist really nailed it with the primary psychopathic and secondary phychopathic traits. Women are commonly secondarily psychopathic but they don't find secondary psychopathy attractive in men. They want a primary psychopath.

It applies to IT gaslighting us as well. The vast majority of men on this forum are not primary psychopaths; we became bitter, mysoginistic and revolted because of all the trauma we faced at the hands of females. Most people here were originally bluepilled, romantic, and good-hearted in general.

Foids don't like it. Only primary psychopaths get a pass. Women like evil men, they don't like good-hearted men who want justice, seeming evil without being so, because of it. In this context, going for a shooting spree is like proving you're really evil and not just all (embittered) talk.

Last edited: