Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BrendioEEE mogs me from Panama to Nairobi

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
So I was told that some incel from this forum will be in a YouTube show. I expected to see someone ugly and then I saw that they brought a low key mogger.

JFL it's so over for me when even incels mog me so hard.

Yes he mogs me too but he is a gigamanlet at 5'5

His height is his detrimental flaw (along with high bodyfat)

5’5 Josh Gad

Same jfl and he is unironically confident and NTmaxxed. The one thing I have on him is height ( :chad: )

Same jfl and he is unironically confident and NTmaxxed. The one thing I have on him is height ( :chad: )
I don't even have that on him. We're both fat too so I can't even say hahaha le brendio fat unironically

he is kinda perpetuating the “incels arent ugly they are just fat and ungroomed” belief tbh

he is kinda perpetuating the “incels arent ugly they are just fat and ungroomed” belief tbh
Yeah he's controlled opposition and he doesn't even realize it.

so you wanna be a gangsta

Yep, that was my fear when I saw what Brendio looked like.

Doesn't matter if he's fat and ungroomed, he's too short, that's why he's incel.
If we got a 5'2, balding curry/ricecel on there. People who probably understand why Incels are Incel.

Doesn't matter if he's fat and ungroomed, he's too short, that's why he's incel.
im talking about the public perception of him

Can you link the video I would like to watch

The public perceives him as short along with being unkempt. Chad can be unkempt and still get women; its his height and frame that's keeping him incel. And his poverty as well.
lol they cant tell if hes 5'5 if hes sitting down during interviews all they can see is that hes avg looking and fat with a neckbeard haircut, which only serves to perpetuate inkel stereotypes

the average bluepilled normal isnt going to see him and think "oh its his height and frame holding him back lulz", this is evident in every comments section in his videos

Just don't be Slav theory is legit.

I say this in every one of these threads but there's a face of a slayer underneath all that body fat. He owes it to himself to shed that extra weight.

Jesus christ. I skipped to 3h30min and had to exit after 2 mins with that retarded boomer from Georgia talking about muh confidence

Everyone check out Grotesque's reaction video to BrendioEEE's interview. It's comedy gold!

Jesus christ. I skipped to 3h30min and had to exit after 2 mins with that retarded boomer from Georgia talking about muh confidence
the only based caller was some truecel at the end of video

He’s a Chadlitelet (Chadlite manlet)

He look mogs me, he’s trying to famemaxx so he can ascend. Honestly he’s a good JBW candidate he should go travel Asia

Everyone check out Grotesque's reaction video to BrendioEEE's interview. It's comedy gold!

I don't see why grotesque got so frustrated over Brendio's optics, he did well and shines a good light on the community by defying the evil hateful inkwell stereotype

He's fat and short. His face is normie-tier.

Idk, I think I better looking than him. Besides I was featured in live talk show years ago too.

BrendioEEE mogs me brutally Miami to Sacremento, though he looks white skinned Paki or afghan to me.

Idk, I think I better looking than him. Besides I was featured in live talk show years ago too.
What show? Do you have the link?

This, he makes our community look bad with reverse looksmaxx and fatcel.

Last edited:
So what did you guys think, they were gonna actually pick an ugly guy? Just because we are incels doesn't mean there isn't a looks based heirarchy even here.

That's why curries are constantly Shit on here.

BrendioEEE mogs me brutally Miami to Sacremento, though he looks white skinned Paki or afghan to me.

What show? Do you have the link?
It was show on Belsat channel. The topic of the episode was videogames, so I was invited as gamer expert since I was a host of short advertising videogame TV segment at local television. I can find a link, but I don't want to doxx myself that much.

He facially mogs me to self-harm

Brutal Latin Lover pill

I don't see why grotesque got so frustrated over Brendio's optics, he did well and shines a good light on the community by defying the evil hateful inkwell stereotype

I think Grotesque was just playing Monday Morning Quarterback and thought Brendio did well overall (much better than Jackbud who threw incels under the bus and later spied on us for the FBI.)

I especially liked how Grotesque singled out that one ugly ethnic bitch who acted like she was Queen of the World.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL Grotesque is based as fuck I wish he was unbanned

Same.

I'm also glad that YouTube hasn't banned him again (for now).