Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrendioEEE Appears on Think Before you sleep

"Currently in treatment"

That means his rights have been taking from him,
and will remain at the ward a long time even on best behavior,
its hard getting out of those places
Also, most people at those places are crazy, try to start fights...

In videos about Brendio, who I guess is viewed as the representative of incels by normies,
its never mentioned that hes 5'5

Can we stop giving that attention whore attention? He cums a little everytime a thread about him is made

Can we stop giving that attention whore attention? He cums a little everytime a thread about him is made
Apparently he has no access to internet and is being held somewhere. I dont think he can stroke himself to this right now.

Plus I didn't tag him for that very reason.

"Currently in treatment"

That means his rights have been taking from him,
and will remain at the ward a long time even on best behavior,
its hard getting out of those places
Also, most people at those places are crazy, try to start fights...

In videos about Brendio, who I guess is viewed as the representative of incels by normies,
its never mentioned that hes 5'5
I dont feel a shred of remorse for him tbh.

I accidentally stumbled upon that white foid's reaction to the julibee video, it was so cringe, she actually says what trannies/soys say on twitter out loud(drag him qween).

I accidentally stumbled upon that white foid's reaction to the julibee video, it was so cringe, she actually says what trannies/soys say on twitter out loud(drag him qween).
This honestly doesn't surprise me.

I saw this today too bro. Pretty funny how the other 2 dudes were well spoken and dismantling the feminists, and Brandio comes in like a troll going full retard that thinks "Muh queens" need protection like children. I swear half the simps on this forum are bluepilled cucks just like him.

Apparently he has no access to internet and is being held somewhere. I dont think he can stroke himself to this right now.
I dont feel a shred of remorse for him tbh.
Dude has mental issues from lonely teen years most likely. Never began even for many fatcels tbh, he is scarred for life.

I saw this today too bro. Pretty funny how the other 2 dudes were well spoken and dismantling the feminists, and Brandio comes in like a troll going full retard that thinks "Muh queens" need protection like children. I swear half the simps on this forum are bluepilled cucks just like him.

Dude has mental issues from lonely teen years most likely. Never began even for many fatcels tbh, he is scarred for life.
He basically made them look worse, like an autistic sperg. Then he tries the protection route which always fucking fails with women because they don't want to be told whats right for them or what to do.

I still think he faked suicide for attention like a foid though

He basically made them look worse, like an autistic sperg. Then he tries the protection route which always fucking fails with women because they don't want to be told whats right for them or what to do.

I still think he faked suicide for attention like a foid though
Maybe he did, but he did get fucked pretty hard. Just think about it. He thought he was an ugly subhuman loser his whole life and here comes a girl that he thought liked him for his bravery or some shit. But then he realizes she just wanted attention and just used him as a pawn, and he finally realizes that we were right all along. Not only is back to being in the hole he was before, but he is also not allowed to be on this site anymore, and he is known throughout the world now as a subhuman incel. Absolutely brootal and suifuel at that point tbh. I can't even be mad at him for seeking attention, he's in the hole deep.

Maybe he did, but he did get fucked pretty hard. Just think about it. He thought he was an ugly subhuman loser his whole life and here comes a girl that he thought liked him for his bravery or some shit. But then he realizes she just wanted attention and just used him as a pawn, and he finally realizes that we were right all along. Not only is back to being in the hole he was before, but he is also not allowed to be on this site anymore, and he is known throughout the world now as a subhuman incel. Absolutely brootal and suifuel at that point tbh. I can't even be mad at him for seeking attention, he's in the hole deep.
He learned his lesson. Theres nothing to feel bad about for him.

He turned his back on people who accepted him to chase pussy, and then got fucked.

Every action has consequences, this applys to everyone, male or female.

Good. Nothing good comes out of feeling bad for your enemy.

He learned his lesson. Theres nothing to feel bad about for him.

He turned his back on people who accepted him to chase pussy, and then got fucked.

Every action has consequences, this applys to everyone, male or female.

Good. Nothing good comes out of feeling bad for your enemy.
I do feel bad for him because he's super delusional and low iq, and this has caused him to fuck his own life over even more.
Also, most people don't want to be here on this site, if they can ascend with the a gf they would.
I think the problem with the people here compared to people in MGTOW and such is that incels have never been wanted, so if they even get a hint of being wanted, most will jump at the opportunity. However, MGTOW people (not the coper mstows) have experiences getting fucked over by women first hand, most of them many times over and seen other people get fucked over. Many of them have experience of how devestatingly unfair and anti male the laws can be. That's why they have greater conviction and are less likely to simp for any pussy passing their way.

The part that really pisses me off about Brendio is that he is super low iq (clearly) and made a mockery of incel thinking (cause he's a bluepilled faggot). I legitamtely think sending @Edmund_Kemper would have been a better idea, even if he brought up shit about JB lmao.

And don't forget that you can change your facial bone structure by behaving differently.

Source: Think before you sleep:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCDXZfAJUao

He really has a great channel. All his videos are structured very well
It is a great channel. I doubt he takes into account actual ugly people when he made that video. Getting tougher and changing your demeanor can only get you so far if you’re genuinely ugly

A very deep hole

Watching him on that Jubilee video is painful. I kind of feel bad for him, you can clearly see the 2 guys are mogging him and embarrassed by him, yet he keeps seeking validation from them lol

wtf he is such a mogger JBW on sight

why you giving a shit about this guy anyways this guy is a fucking retard and a volcel JBW

At first I liked BrendioEEE, now he makes us all look bad.
Sad shit :cryfeels:

Watching him on that Jubilee video is painful. I kind of feel bad for him, you can clearly see the 2 guys are mogging him and embarrassed by him, yet he keeps seeking validation from them lol

Yeah, I don't know why these guys feed into the obvious need of attention cucks like brendio have.

Yeah, I don't know why these guys feed into the obvious need of attention cucks like brendio have.
You bumped the thread to say this and thus did exactly what you didn't want to happen

200 iq move

You bumped the thread to say this and thus did exactly what you didn't want to happen

200 iq move
Id rather bump it and say something to potentially stop these cucks from simping for brendio than let the thread be as it was since someone was going 2 bump anyway, all brendio threads get very popular :feelsokman:

Id rather bump it and say something to potentially stop these cucks from simping for brendio than let the thread be as it was since someone was going 2 bump anyway, all brendio threads get very popular :feelsokman:
About three other people who didn't bother reading the comment at the top of the thread already said the same thing.

He has no internet, he cannot see this thread. He's being held in a facility.

It shows that @BrendioEEE was anxious and self-censored when he spoke. It lead to him making an embarrassment of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back