Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brendio on the fallen state

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
nigga I was just on their channel and I saw him. I'm really excited for this livestream tbh

@BrendioEEE

That was today? Was this the thing where @BrendioEEE had to debate somebody or something?

Great timing. I'll listen to the stream as I play Terraria. I'll be eating in the meantime.

Brendio mogs me hard

lol hes just gonna get laughed at if he brings up incels tbh happened in the last one too

why even go on these talk shows as an incel, they're just using him to get shekels and mock him

why even go on these talk shows as an incel, they're just using him to get shekels and mock him
to spread some brutal blackpills. Im curious how it will go

He's 5' 5. But yeah like everyone else here, he mogs me into oblivion.
That's still pretty short, add that to his skin problems and there you go, truecel.
lol hes just gonna get laughed at if he brings up incels tbh happened in the last one too
He just did right after it started and they are all laughing.

Last edited:
The stream chat is filled with leftists JFL.

If only they knew the things brendio posted jfl

aw shit here we go again

It's been an hour and he barely said anything. Brutal.

They did chuckle quite a bit but I’m mad that he defined incels as people who simply can’t get sex

America is a zoo and we're the spectators

It's been an hour and he barely said anything. Brutal.
I would've been aggressive and hopped on any bluepilled cuckery.

I would've been aggressive and hopped on any bluepilled cuckery.
He's very high inhib and seemed uncomfortable all the time. Can't blame him, honestly.

He's very high inhib and seemed uncomfortable all the time. Can't blame him, honestly.
They're just some cucks, I would've easily crushed them and made them feel anxiety towards me.

didnt watch a single second

Does Brendio have a driver license?

Brendio mogs me hard
same

but since he isnt top 5% of men and still looks mexican as hell, he belongs here(assuming the relationships he had were not really romantic in nature and rather betabuxx)

He's probably fucked because of the loose skin I think.
Yeah, you need to get and stay bona fide ripped if you want to minimize the loose skin effect without surgery. Really hard to do as a 5'5 incel in Los Angeles.

were you nervous? you didnt say much
@BrendioEEE

Just didn't have much to say on many of the topics at hand.
yeah i wish they talked more about gender instead of race. I wonder what that white party dude would say

dropping that jewpill lol :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He literally just seems to be invited on as a joke so JLP can get a laugh out of insulting him.
If thats the case then its truly over for @BrendioEEE, the NPCs have no idea the blackpills that Brendio could of spat out that day.

yeah i wish they talked more about gender instead of race. I wonder what that white party dude would say
Yeah, that was another one of the problems aswell, but i'm also gonna be on Middle Ground soon, unfortunately tho with Middle Ground, it's not about citing sources/statistics and such, so I don't know how well that will turn out from an optics perspective, since its mostly anecdotes and nonsense like that, but at least i'll be talking about more Incel/Mens related issues on there.