Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brendio is a normalfag

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-

He honestly isn't helping. I get that he's trying to say what he thinks they want to hear for ((optics)) but what he's saying in the interview is fundamentally wrong. I don't need support for my ((mental health)). My mental health is fine. Being lonely isn't a mental illness. I need to a girlfriend, I need to be married, I need to have a family, I need to fulfill my biological purpose.

a lot of what brendio says is horseshit but the rest of us are too high inhib to even say the right things.

Yes I don't agree with him and he is also a fat faggot

His degeneracy threads are good though.

a lot of what brendio says is horseshit but the rest of us are too high inhib to even say the right things.
I personally speak my mind as long as someone is there to listen. I don't forcibly start talking about incel shit IRL because that's obnoxious but if I happen to be talking to other men (women don't talk to me) and the conversation is about women I drop blackpills liberally without any sugarcoating and fucking 90% of the time other men will agree.

People know this shit is true, it's just that they are afraid to speak their mind in public settings because they'll be shamed or their "inappropriate" speech gets picked up by the gestapo and they get "deplatformed" from their job in retribution.
Yes I don't agree with him and he is also a fat faggot
He's also not actually ugly and he looks jewish.

He is a fat low tier normie.

hes too fat and ungroomed for people to take him seriously

@LastGerman want me to teach you how to drive bro? we can do some sick twisties in my civic.

Volcel normie.

My mental health is fine. Being lonely isn't a mental illness. I need to a girlfriend, I need to be married, I need to have a family, I need to fulfill my biological purpose.
Being lonely can lead to mental illness, and people with actual mental illnesses even minor ones can lash out because of loneliness aswell

The solution is traditionalism, authoritarian traditionalism but more Old School European Facistic, but optics do matter, but I'd like to keep in mind they cut out a lot of shit from my AMA.

Nice humblebrag.
It's not a brag man I really wish I had friends to do that kind of stuff with... I took a lot of pride in driving standard (in Germany everyone does so you don't understand). I always fantasized about teaching someone else to drive because yeah, it would make me feel big. But actually, I haven't been driving for about a year because I can no longer afford the insurance payments. My car has been sitting in underground parking for over a year and doesn't even start now because the battery is dead from sitting so long.

Sorry if I came off as bragging, I kind of realized after posting that it sounded like a brag...

hes too fat and ungroomed for people to take him seriously
"I lost the weight" he says, looking fatter in this video than he did 2 months ago.

Sorry Brendy but you still have a long way to go. You're not even close to leanmaxxed.

Being lonely can lead to mental illness, and people with actual mental illnesses even minor ones can lash out because of loneliness aswell

The solution is traditionalism, authoritarian traditionalism but more Old School European Facistic, but optics do matter, but I'd like to keep in mind they cut out a lot of shit from my AMA.
Fash fantasies are cope. The solution is total societal collapse because the unfortunate thing about "progress" is that once you've progressed, you can't go back. That means until Western governments fall, nothing will ever change. The best you can hope for is free """"""therapy"""""" (read: brainwashing) for incels because there's no way in hell that you'll convince normalshits to revoke women's rights. And you did a disservice to this community by capitulating to "optics" and telling them that women can help by feigning niceness to low status males. Those people made up their minds about you before the show even began and all your optics accomplished was neutering your own arguments.
@LastGerman
Come on man I'm sorry. :feelsrope:

my boy grotesque has lost a lot of weight

Besides height, he mogs me to oblivion.

Fash fantasies are cope. The solution is total societal collapse
Societal collapse is a cope. See Brazil. In the modern day, societies don't really collapse anymore. Our weak foundations are still stronger than the foundations of old because of the modern technology and infrastructure we have.

Marxism won through infiltration over decades, not through societal collapse or a war, and that's how we'll win too. Use Marxist and Talmudic tactics, proven tactics that HAVE WORKED, and WILL work in a modern society. It might take a few decades but people on our side are already doing it and winning.

And if they don't win, and we don't rise up, don't expect a collapse, expect a society similar to blade runner or deus ex or some other cyberpunk corporate jewish dystopia.

Societal collapse is a cope. See Brazil. In the modern day, societies don't really collapse anymore. Our weak foundations are still stronger than the foundations of old because of the modern technology and infrastructure we have.

Marxism won through infiltration over decades, not through societal collapse or a war, and that's how we'll win too. Use Marxist and Talmudic tactics, proven tactics that HAVE WORKED, and WILL work in a modern society. It might take a few decades but people on our side are already doing it and winning.

And if they don't win, and we don't rise up, don't expect a collapse, expect a society similar to blade runner or deus ex or some other cyberpunk corporate jewish dystopia.
You must have misunderstood as I never implied I expected society to collapse. I just said it would talk total collapse to reverse the ((progress)) we've made. Anyway, it isn't really encouraging that we'll "win" eventually through infiltration. I sure as hell won't win. Even in in 100 years incels will have access to women, I won't be around to benefit from it so who gives a fuck.

I still haven't given that interview video one second of my time.

I like him tbhngl
full

I'm surprised grotesque likes BrendioEEE

The solution is traditionalism, authoritarian traditionalism
Anything authoritarian is cucked. I don't want some faggots in power bossing me around and making me pay taxes to single mom whores. The best system is uncucked libertarian.

Damn alot of people here hate BrendioEEE, he's not that bad

I don't want to watch that one tbh, I hate that noodlewhore.

he trying to be normal :feelstrash:

Who will be the next famewhoring "incel"?