Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Breivik Edit (2)

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer

Some guy decided to get my Breivik edit deleted by mods here, so I will be posting all the Breivik edits I have:

Based, I'm collecting some for tomorrow

kino as always. (((lonelyus))) stay seething.

Based, I'm collecting some for tomorrow
Some dude got my older one deleted by mods. I suspect it was @Lonelyus. I don't know which mod.

He said it looked bad on Norwegiancels, which is a nonsensical argument considering Anders Breivik has nothing to do with incels and me posting shit like that won't make Norwegians look bad.

Some dude got my older one deleted by mods. I suspect it was @Lonelyus. I don't know which mod.

He said it looked bad on Norwegiancels, which is a nonsensical argument considering Anders Breivik has nothing to do with incels and me posting shit like that won't make Norwegians look bad.
Yeah exactly, there's barely any Norwegiancels to begin with, since the country has a low population(not including immigrants who are non-white or non-nordic whites such as Slavs)

Is that footage from an actual movie or a documentary?