Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Breeding visas in Japan to invite foreign men to breed with jap females

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/CommunityNote_s/status/1807088228240896364?t=lXe6eYccUV9mPGrs2doaaw&s=19
Screenshot 20240701 193036 X

Bring this shit to south african for incels, by incels

We all want it :lul:

The future will be hapaa

Where do I sign up?

Supported by Mr. Shlomo Shekelstein

Abe died for this.

that's a fake story lilbro :feelstastyman:

This can't be real..

please tell me this is fake news

@Fat Link I have to tell you that @PLA1092 gave me 10% for posting this for "shitposting"

Remove the warning

@proudweeb @LeFrenchCel

@Fat Link I have to tell you that @PLA1092 gave me 10% for posting this for "shitposting"

Remove the warning

@proudweeb @LeFrenchCel
You didn't link an article, you worded it like you were joking about yourself going to Japan. "BWC breeding bull" JFL nothing like this thread.

You didn't link an article, you worded it like you were joking about yourself going to Japan. "BWC breeding bull" JFL nothing like this thread.
Master is my cousin..be careful

You have been targeting and discriminating me

Fake

Niggers spread this shit on social media, all of those stupid niggers want to ruin and fuck every woman that isn't a fucking sheboons

Sex yes, kids no.

Aint got no time or money for kids.

Also this world and my genetics suck and a german japanese Hybrid - if male, would be cucked from the beginning. Love me some asian girlfriend because they are mostly loyal but hell nah i wont get no kid.

Having a jap/korean gf is my dream tbh but will nevre happen i dont earn enough to live there