Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Breastfeedingpill, just another branch of the shitty parentingpill

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

This study investigated the effect of exclusive breastfeeding on head circumference (HC) among children living in impoverished communities.

If you have a subhuman alien skull, you probably weren't breastfeed as a baby.

Exclusive breastfeeding for ≥4 months was associated with a larger HC in children exposed to great social vulnerability in impoverished communities.

Just another branch of the shitparenting pill :blackpill: and more evidence that male subhumanity is attributed to, you guessed it, mostly a woman, your mother. :feelsbadman:

I were breastfeed as a baby. Still I'm a subhuman. It's because I just inherited my mother's subhuman features (though my father isn't handsome either, just average or so). So, I think it's just another cope.

And remember, parents don't take care of ugly children well. It's a vicious cycle.

I were breastfeed as a baby. Still I'm a subhuman. It's because I just inherited my mother's subhuman features (though my father isn't handsome either, just average or so). So, I think it's just another cope.
Yes, males get subhumanity from their mothers and females from the father, that's why too many females mog the majority of males these days

Yes, males get subhumanity from their mothers and females from the father, that's why too many females mog the majority of males these days
Yeah. That's fucking funny. So, subhuman foids shouldn't reproduce at all. That's for sure.

i was breastfed, and here i am on .is

I have read that prolonged ( for a few years ) breastfeeding is the best. Also, for those who say they were breastfeed, how do you know? Did your mother told you? What if you were breastfeed for a few weeks/months only? What if she was lying?

I have read that prolonged ( for a few years ) breastfeeding is the best. Also, for those who say they were breastfeed, how do you know? Did your mother told you? What if you were breastfeed for a few weeks/months only? What if she was lying?
my mother is traditional and would never use industrial milk, she finds it unnatural.

Just another branch of the shitparenting pill :blackpill: and more evidence that male subhumanity is attributed to, you guessed it, mostly a woman, your mother. :feelsbadman:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

And remember, parents don't take care of ugly children well. It's a vicious cycle.
Probably because they can't get away with murdering incel babies like they used to (outside of the womb, that is). So they just settle for neglecting you and dooming you to a life of truceldom.

The WHO actually recommends breastfeeding for up to 2 years. So even if you were breastfed, it probably wasn't for long enough.

Last edited:
No breast milk = low IQ and weak undeveloped physique.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back