Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Breastfeeding YouTuber guilty of molesting son on video

W

Weston404

Banned
-
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mum-who-posted-sick-videos-13626742
A mum has been jailed for 10 years for making "sexualised" videos of herself breastfeeding her son, which she shared online.

Leigh Felton, 34, posted the videos of herself and her 18-month-old son in which they were both naked, and jurors were told she appeared to be carrying out sex acts.

Police were tipped off when a woman discovered her husband had travelled to Florida to meet Felten after watching the videos, and had sexual intercourse with her.

She was found guilty of lewd lascivious performance by jurors in Tallahassee, Florida, but jurors cleared her of 33 of 34 sexual battery charges she faced.

Felton, a piano teacher who works with children with special needs, was arrested in October.

She admitted her behaviour was morally wrong, but told jurors: "I'm not a monster."

I hope she rots

Just suck your mum's tits theory

According to the Tallahassee Democrat, the videos - which had titles including "Mommy’s a Whore" - videos included graphic rub-downs and genital exposure, with prosecutors claiming it amounted to sexual contact.

can you imagine if it was a dude?

he would've got life in jail

Her defence team claimed that the videos constituted freedom of speech.

Assistant State Attorney Lorena Vollrath-Bueno previously claimed the mum would face 15 years behind bars.

The child, now aged between 18 and 24 months, is being looked after by his father.

Let her rot.

She only will serve 10% of that 10yrs in prison, while men accused of sexually harassing their teacher will serve 10 years in remand.

just lol if your mom didn’t breastfeed you as a baby
If that’s the case, it’s over for you

I got fed soy baby formula as a baby.

Literally raised to be a soy boy. :feelsrope:

just lol at some cuck driving all the way to fuck...that thing. and just lol at the cuck husband being cucked and also now having to look after two retarded children

Melissa clarke 14 mins to be honest when i breastfed 2440009

Marc Lepine + ER+ St. Yogacel+ Adolf Hitler should be resurrected like Jesus.

What the fuck. How did this soulless whore get off so easy?!?? I’m pissed. Absolutely pissed. The only solace I can find in this is that her job is to teach retards the piano, how hair rippingly frustrating that must be. Miserable bitch.
Literally just punched a fucking wall. These new SSRI’s I’m taking make me too fucking emotional.

What the fuck. How did this soulless whore get off so easy?!?? I’m pissed. Absolutely pissed. The only solace I can find in this is that her job is to teach retards the piano, how hair rippingly frustrating that must be. Miserable bitch.
She has a job while millions of incels lose their jobs because of feminists. How does that make you feel?
And she will likely be re-instated as a teacher even after doing sex with babies.

You all already know ((<(<(who>)>)>)) is promoting all this <<shit

Literally just punched a fucking wall. These new SSRI’s I’m taking make me too fucking emotional.
She has a job while millions of incels lose their jobs because of feminists. How does that make you feel?
And she will likely be re-instated as a teacher even after doing sex with babies.
just lol at some cuck driving all the way to fuck...that thing. and just lol at the cuck husband being cucked and also now having to look after two retarded children

>>
How many retard piano kids did she molest is the next question

How many retard piano kids did she molest is the next question
Manginas and normies would say that the retarded 8yo special needs student was lucky to have gotten a bj from his teacher, but if the 8yo student grows into an 18yo college student and gets reported for harassment of Stacy on campus, he is considered worse than a pedophile.

lol she got off (pun intended) on all but 1 count and will be serving almost zero jail time. If a older man has sex with a 17 and 364 day old foid, he’d get multiple years in jail and his life ruined by the sex offender list.

lol she got off (pun intended) on all but 1 count and will be serving almost zero jail time. If a older man has sex with a 17 and 364 day old foid, he’d get multiple years in jail and his life ruined by the sex offender list.
She will also be re-instated as a teacher and falsely accuse innocent men of sexual harassment when he sees her doing bjs for babies.

Wow she literally raped her own baby, i wonder what the son will think if he ever finds the video 15 years later

Wow she literally raped her own baby, i wonder what the son will think if he ever finds the video 15 years later
Probably compare his rape to that of his fellow classmates who aren't getting any sexual contact with a female unless a femoid teacher says so.