Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: School shooting in Georgia, America. 4 dead

When it ultimately gets found out it was a brown or black person that did it, theyll sweep this whole event under the rug. It happens with literally every school shooting

When it ultimately gets found out it was a brown or black person that did it, theyll sweep this whole event under the rug. It happens with literally every school shooting
School shooters are usually, bullied white teenagers tho.

Thats what the media always says but its not usually true

On the fbi's website you can find a page where they have the mugshot of every single mass shooter from the past year. Every time, the list is entirely brown and black, but usually with 1 or 2 white people in there

I swear it feels like the last 10 school shootings ive seen were found to be ethnics and then next thing you know the media never covered it again. When it IS a white person though, they cover it for an entire month

i mean if its a muslim theyll report that fact or if hes white but yeah if hes black its definitely getting swept
ive been noticing this (((pattern))) the past few years

> georgia, usa

Another gang shootout most likely

On the fbi's website you can find a page where they have the mugshot of every single mass shooter from the past year. Every time, the list is entirely brown and black, but usually with 1 or 2 white people in there

I swear it feels like the last 10 school shootings ive seen were found to be ethnics and then next thing you know the media never covered it again. When it IS a white person though, they cover it for an entire month
Makes sense. I don't live in the U.S so I won't know.

i thought the same till i saw the data

(Notice how whites are more efficient at killing though)

Does that include gang shootings?