Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Breaking news

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
typing in all caps larping like a cringey schizo faggot isnt funny. this may come as a shock to @Moroccancel2- whos made copying Snier his entire personality. that is all :feelsYall:

typing in all caps larping like a cringey schizo faggot isnt funny. this may come as a shock to @Moroccancel2- whos made copying Snier his entire personality. that is all :feelsYall:
STOP WORSHIPPING ME FAG.

Over for dopplegangercels.
happy season 16 GIF

schizo posting is fun when you're a larping normie cuck

YOU FOIDHIVED MIND PROBABLY HAVE THE BIGGEST ASS BODYCOUNT ON LOOKSMAX.ORG
The redpill is bs, just as looksmaxxers. Either it's over, the blackpill, or it's not, and you don't need any pill to get laid.

we actually can report him for writing in all-caps, it's basically against the rules
Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.
i can't even read a single line from what he post when all of it is capitalized

we actually can report him for writing in all-caps, it's basically against the rules
Content:
Holy shit, you're probably the only user in here who actually read the rules .:feelskek:

Content:
if this rule was taken seriously the site would be over :feelskek: the all caps part should be though

Content:
DO IT. AVIFAG. ALL MY CONTENT IS HIGH QUALITY. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FOIDWORSHIPPER WHO WANNA CENSOR THE TRUTH. ABSOLUTELY NOT NEW.

FOID WORSHIPPERS TALKING ABOUT CUCKOLDRY KEKEKEKEKEKEKE
find a single instance of where ive said anything that could be interpreted as foid worship. go on ill wait

hilarious! good one :lul:…. now kill yourself
YES IT IS. FIGHTING PSEUDOJUDEN HIVEDMINDED BRAINCUCKED BLUEPILLED FOIDCRATIC PROPAGANDA.

KEEP TRYING.

find a single instance of where ive said anything that could be interpreted as foid worship. go on ill wait
EASY. YOU ARE WORSHIPPING ME. THAT MAKES YOU A FAG. SMOKE SOME HASH MIXED WITH RISPERIDONE. YOUR GAYISM CAN BE CURED.

SEE HOW MANY WORSHIPPERS ARE GATHERED TRYING TO DESTROY MY FIGHT AGAINST BRAINCUCKED DEFENSE OF FOIDCRACY. YOU JUST MADE A CULT OF ME!!!

EASY. YOU ARE WORSHIPPING ME. THAT MAKES YOU A FAG.
so youre a foid is what youre saying. would make sense because its rare to be this retarded and unfunny as a male

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,631
You can't recover from this it's not possible. When I first joined people replied to my threads with my join date and it's just a filibuster of conversations.

so youre a foid is what youre saying. would make sense because its rare to be this retarded and unfunny as a male
YOU ARE THE FOID MAKING A SOYDDIT POST COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WORSHIP ME AND AT THE SAME TIME GIVING ME YOUR TIME AS THE COCKTHIRSTY FOID YOU ARE TRYING TO BE.

YOU ARE THE FOID MAKING A SOYDDIT POST COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WORSHIP ME AND AT THE SAME TIME GIVING ME YOUR TIME AS THE COCKTHIRSTY FOID YOU ARE TRYING TO BE.
:foidSoy:

pure comedy that you think im reading a single letter of that

DO IT. AVIFAG. ALL MY CONTENT IS HIGH QUALITY. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FOIDWORSHIPPER WHO WANNA CENSOR THE TRUTH. ABSOLUTELY NOT NEW.
Content:
all this guy's post history for the previous 3 or 4 days is just all caps and starting fights with other users.
@Caesercel @proudweeb

Content:
all this guy's post history for the previous 3 or 4 days is just all caps and starting fights with other users.
@Caesercel @proudweeb
THE FOIDHIVED MIND IS WORKING. FANTASTIC. MODCELS WE'LL SEE I AM DEFENDING THE HONOUR OF INCELS WHILE YOU ARE TRYING TO CUCK THEM INTO FOIDCRATIC PSYOPS AGITPROP

THE FOIDHIVED MIND IS WORKING. FANTASTIC. MODCELS WE'LL SEE I AM DEFENDING THE HONOUR OF INCELS WHILE YOU ARE TRYING TO CUCK THEM INTO FOIDCRATIC PSYOPS AGITPROP
there isnt a single person here thats on your side, toilet

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SAY IT TO BE ONE. NOT GONNA BRAINCUCK ME, KEEP TRYING
No need to say it indeed. However, you did say it. I don't even have to try, I just have to read your schizo posting.

I liked you more when you didn't write in all caps tbh. You also made some pretty good observations and replies. Bring back the old moroccancel

If I was psyop I would be getting paid by the state to read all your shit. Unfortunately I'm not.
TYPICAL PSYOPS ANSWER. AVIFAG BRAINCUCKED TRANNYMAXXED