Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BREAKING NEWS Jacob ROTHSCHILD dies at 89 just today

One less person controlling the world(Jews)

rot in hell nigga

good riddance satanic kike

this family is crazy.

He's probably looking up at us.

He has many other kids that will continue his work.

wish I could piss on his corpse

A nice hot oven awaits his body.

And? Should I somehow feel better now? He already did all the damage that he could, anyway, and got to die peacefully at a nice old age.

Copecels will say he's gonna burn in hell now but we all know that (((God))) won't allow that to happen.

And? Should I somehow feel better now? He already did all the damage that he could, anyway, and got to die peacefully at a nice old age.

Copecels will say he's gonna burn in hell now but we all know that (((God))) won't allow that to happen.
is God a kike?

is God a kike?
I don't know --- but for some reason God does seem to continually give Jews good things despite them clearly not deserving it.

Screenshot 20240226 204432

I thought you were catholic

Its over, the nephilim has fallen. Billions must die.

Last edited:
As I've said he is just a small piece of a rotten satanic femily, fun fact H is one of the only people the punished this femily.

I thought you were catholic
Yes but also no

Society has lost its morality and must return to Christ

But also Christianity is a Jewish psyop

Brutal tbh

Fuck off kike devil.

People also celebrated the death of David Rockefeller back in 2017, but these deaths don't change anything. The globohomo agenda lives on.

People also celebrated the death of David Rockefeller back in 2017, but these deaths don't change anything. The globohomo agenda lives on.
Yeah one dying won’t stop the (((((agenda))))) Roth child was just the public face there are tons of Jews in power that general public doesn’t even know about

Yeah one dying won’t stop the (((((agenda))))) Roth child was just the public face there are tons of Jews in power that general public doesn’t even know about
Exactly.

Not gonna miss you, Rothkike.