Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING NEWS: IS!S terrorist RESURGENCE in SINAI after December's Ismailia bombings, IED ambush resulting in 7 dead, including 2 officers

Kek are you actually a JihadiCel or just larping

Kek are you actually a JihadiCel or just larping
I'm reporting news. I'm sharing facts. Take it with a grain of salt if you want to. But I've predicted the operational silence since the December attacks in the Suez channel.

By resurgence, I mean their activities being resumed. I'm not cheerleading anyone, in fact I want to be 100% informed about what's occuring on the Western clown show's backyard.

fuck isis sandniggers

fuck isis sandniggers
Elaborate. I appreciate their actions over Egypt, even though I do not support terrorists. The taghut army of el-Sisi must be erased from this planet. I do not care which group pulls the trigger. Next army on the list is LNA. Hell, all armies are the evil, the ones who serve the filthy rich (nationalism as a whole).

Most cheerleaders from that group got fed up because of the "invisible sheikh" thing (I do not know if most, if not all of those who rely on this argument are low IQ or worse), although it's a straight-up security measure to not get wiped out like the monkey Zawahiri or whoever you imagine. That might signify most of their senior leaders are hiding deep inside "disbelief" lands. Not surprising, given their "state" territorially collapsed in Syria, ultimately.

OPSEC strategies aside, I guess most Muslims believe in the omnipresence fallacy. I'm more open-minded over the internet, though.

Last edited:
And to the hindu copER, whatever helps you cope.

Elaborate. I appreciate their actions over Egypt, even though I do not support terrorists. The taghut army of el-Sisi must be erased from this planet. I do not care which group pulls the trigger. Next army on the list is LNA. Hell, all armies are the evil, the ones who serve the filthy rich (nationalism as a whole).

Most cheerleaders from that group got fed up because of the "invisible sheikh" thing (I do not know if most, if not all of those who rely on this argument are low IQ or worse), although it's a straight-up security measure to not get wiped out like the monkey Zawahiri or whoever you imagine. That might signify most of their senior leaders are hiding deep inside "disbelief" lands. Not surprising, given their "state" territorially collapsed in Syria, ultimately.

OPSEC strategies aside, I guess most Muslims believe in the omnipresence fallacy. I'm more open-minded over the internet, though.
I agree with destroying al sisi army but those poser sandniggers are only killing random civilians fuck isis retards and fuck their kike religion

and what do you mean by invisible sheikh? I never heard anything like that in my whole life

@Osman279
They should just focus all their energy on Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria in my opinion.

Maybe West Africa and the Sehel too now because of their success there and the world not caring at all ( literally saying we don’t care if you take over nigger land :feelshaha:)

But Iraq and Khorasaan should be the main focus. Should return to their roots, forget about Sinai for now.

They are evil, low inhib, totalitarian terrorists that will kill civilians for the tiniest of infractions. If they controlled the world life would be a living hell, even worse than what it's like right now

I'm reporting news. I'm sharing facts. Take it with a grain of salt if you want to. But I've predicted the operational silence since the December attacks in the Suez channel.

By resurgence, I mean their activities being resumed. I'm not cheerleading anyone, in fact I want to be 100% informed about what's occuring on the Western clown show's backyard.
I see my bad

They are evil, low inhib, totalitarian terrorists that will kill civilians for the tiniest of infractions. If they controlled the world life would be a living hell, even worse than what it's like right now
:yes::yes::yes::yes: