Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BREAKING NEWS] IncelTears Officially Declares War On All Of Europe!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
The news comes after the IncelTears Secretary of Cuckfense issued a statement regarding the radical decision by the extremist mullahs of Secular State of European Countries (SSEC), offically recognized by Cuckington D.C. as a terrorist state, made the brutal raping of undeveloped fetuses as young as 14-16 years old legal across the radical continent. President BrazilianSmega is now meeting with his top military advisers at the Cuckagon to put together a plan for air to ground soy strikes and the deployment of 200,000 ground cucks to topple the terrorist regime, free the enslaved fetuses, and stabilize the region with a prolonged period of occupation. Meanwhile, The National Soycurity Agency prepares to step up operations in case of domestic rapes by radical European sleepercels waiting to strike within The Soynited States of IncelTears...

A map of the terrorist controlled regions of the European State showing potential targets for IncelTears Soy Strikes in Blue and neutral territories in Red.

Based Spain, proud to be of Spanish blood.

Then fight me, cucks :feelsBox:

Inceldom Discussion

Lold. Europe is actually based in that one thing.

Lol you are still gaycel jfl what a looser

Not just Europe. Several US states have AoC under 18

Didn't know Spain is that based, kudos to them.

The news comes after the IncelTears Secretary of Cuckfense issued a statement regarding the radical decision by the extremist mullahs of Secular State of European Countries (SSEC), offically recognized by Cuckington D.C. as a terrorist state, made the brutal raping of undeveloped fetuses as young as 14-16 years old legal across the radical continent. President BrazilianSmega is now meeting with his top military advisers at the Cuckagon to put together a plan for air to ground soy strikes and the deployment of 200,000 ground cucks to topple the terrorist regime, free the enslaved fetuses, and stabilize the region with a prolonged period of occupation. Meanwhile, The National Soycurity Agency prepares to step up operations in case of domestic rapes by radical European sleepercels waiting to strike within The Soynited States of IncelTears...

View attachment 187120
A map of the terrorist controlled regions of the European State showing potential targets for IncelTears Soy Strikes in Blue and neutral territories in Red.
love that map coloring. we know whose side the mapmaker was on :feelshaha: nice story btw

The countries with more Moorish and Turkish blood seem to be the least cucked countries.
The Feminism presence in Spain is quite bad though. Aren't they crazy Vegans too? Spain is a nice holiday destination I suppose. Food is good there. They use a lot of butter and salt in everything though.. that is usually what makes a dish better tasting. Just don't put too much in it. Once had Octopus Bon Bons with Squid Ink when I was over there. Tasty ngl. :feelsokman: Then that Pork Iberico with Strawberry sauce. Very good. :feelsautistic:

incel tears will strike with force and with no mercy

love that map coloring. we know whose side the mapmaker was on :feelshaha: nice story btw
Really puts a hole in the "they are just babies!!!" boat. Funny how the age of consent laws of different countries don't reflect the feminazi point of view. :feelshmm: At least there is somewhere a little less cucked in the world.

The Feminism presence in Spain is quite bad though. Aren't they crazy Vegans too? Spain is a nice holiday destination I suppose. Food is good there. They use a lot of butter and salt in everything though.. that is usually what makes a dish better tasting. Just don't put too much in it. Once had Octopus Bon Bons with Squid Ink when I was over there. Tasty ngl. :feelsokman: Then that Pork Iberico with Strawberry sauce. Very good. :feelsautistic:
They drink Vermouth straight in Spain. That must take years of training.

seems like it's lower than 16 here

Gaycel tells me about Iq jfl
Newness tis not a measure of intellect, cel of blue. I suggest self immolation :feelshmm: thou art welcome.

The age of consent if the man is incel:

They drink Vermouth straight in Spain. That must take years of training.
Yeah.. I remember having Gin and Tonic in a place that only did Gin and Tonic.. and he just kept pouring the gin for what seemed like a long time. Freaking nuts. They actually brought the bottles of Gin to your table and poured them out so you could see them doing it. No idea why. I think they take hospitality quite seriously out there. It is the only thing Spain has tbh. The Holidaymakers are the only things stopping Spain from completely plummeting in GDP.

Yeah.. I remember having Gin and Tonic in a place that only did Gin and Tonic.. and he just kept pouring the gin for what seemed like a long time. Freaking nuts. They actually brought the bottles of Gin to your table and poured them out so you could see them doing it. No idea why. I think they take hospitality quite seriously out there. It is the only thing Spain has tbh. The Holidaymakers are the only things stopping Spain from completely plummeting in GDP.

A lot of high-end places outside of Spain do this as well, pouring drinks in front of you.

It's so you know the liquor you're served is the liquor you paid for...imagine paying for some top-shelf liquor and a dishonest bartender pours you something cheap.

Huge respect for Spain

it's an old map, some of the AOCs are incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back