Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking NEWS Happening now Quick @ PPEcel, is it and Incel?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
@PPEcel

Happening NOW! Happening NOW!

New York Subway!
How come you have informed us yet if it's an Incel @PPEcel ? Manhunt in progress. You usually figure out before the news media :feelsclown:

6 dead, gunman with gasmask and orange vest, male subject fled.

Mods:
If it turns out to be Incel related, please move this to the Inceldom board. Thank you!

Most likely is

5'5, black male, 175 pounds

Also dont draw unnecessary attention to this forum. This has nothing to do with us.

Last edited:
Unlike, say, discussing a legal proceeding scheduled weeks in advance, it's a BAD IDEA to try to be "ahead of the curve" when discussing an active shooter situation. Information can change rapidly and be extremely unreliable.

5'5, black male, 175 pounds

Also dont draw unnecessary attention to this forum. This has nothing to do with us.
Yes, if might be true. How can we be sure. We don't know yet. My message to @PPEcel is just josh'in around. Since he does so many news bursts. Like he's on the ground.:feelsclown:

Unlike, say, discussing a legal proceeding scheduled weeks in advance, it's a BAD IDEA to try to be "ahead of the curve" when discussing an active shooter situation. Information can change rapidly and be extremely unreliable.
Yes obviously. Actually, I hit "news" but it should be labelled "JFL"

I've always thought a subway terrorist attack would be particularly effective cause it's like shooting fish in a barrel. With one AR15 and enough ammo one guy could take out the whole train.

But honestly, I don't care too much for the legal proceedings after the fact because in a decadent society, usually legal process and judicial fairness starts breaking down anyway. The conclusions which we can draw about behavior and how they relate to the humanities fields (in particular Inceldom) and how we chronical our behavior is important. This is all mostly known long before the legal proceedings once we have all the details from the event. We can surmise.

Last edited:
I've always thought a subway terrorist attack would be particularly effective cause it's like shooting fish in a barrel. With one AR15 and enough ammo one guy could take out the whole train.
They say it's one male suspect they are currently pursuing/looking for. Let see.

Last edited:
And to be perfectly honest with you guys...when I say the headline I thought of Mentally lost cel right away. The way he's been talking as of late.

And to be perfectly honest with you guys...when I say the headline I thought of Mentally lost cel right away. The way he's been talking as of late.
he is in Turkey. How'd he do this

true tbh, tbh the guy did shit. Any smart man would have easily gotten double digit kills. But for most part smarter men just money maxz and cope Maxx then go ER.

Finally, the piece of info I was looking for. That makes perfect sense. Now I understand his behavior better. Thanks.

Well, if he was in the U.S. he'd be the guy! But if he's in Turkey, then he's no problem for America. Poor Turkish peoples.
he doesn't have the money to afford going ER.

true tbh, tbh the guy did shit. Any smart man would have easily gotten double digit kills. But for most part smarter men just money maxz and cope Maxx then go ER.
@PPEcel

One thing we must consider is that Incel-like reasons for doing something like this are very likely and the probability is also high. With the current economic constriction, the way people are being pushed into poverty, the tense social situations and hell in America for many, it's not a stretch to imagine that whoever tried this attack today is a lone wolf who has had enough. So, in a way not that different from an Incel.

Option#2

Allahh-HU-Akbar types did it.

he doesn't have the money to afford going ER.
Doesn't take much. More than not having the money, the way he talks, he probably doesn't have the wherewithal to plan more than his next urination cycle. But alas, to bring even more bad attention to this site and Inceldom, it can be enough. With the way the Leftist build things, all it takes is one more Incel doing something against women which results in mild injury-to-death. It's all bad news.

Yea the news is saying that it was a 5'6 to 5'7 blackcel.

He threw a smoke grenade of some sort before he started blasting away. So he might be one of those black hebrews lol who knows.

Yea the news is saying that it was a 5'6 to 5'7 blackcel.

He threw a smoke grenade of some sort before he started blasting away. So he might be one of those black hebrews lol who knows.
I stopped watching a while back and was doing some work. They know he was black now?

So it's looking more and more like a Cel thing?

I smelt it. @PPEcel

Not every shooter is an incel. WTF.

You niggers are making the normie meme of us a reality.

JFL

Not every shooter is an incel. WTF.

You niggers are making the normie meme of us a reality.

JFL
News flash Mr. Meme :feelsclown: It's already like that, mostly.

I disagree. It's important to discuss it when it's fresh. The dude may turn out to be influenced by the same factors and THAT is relevant cause it means that these types of actions (as America plunges deeper into chaos) are going to bleed into the mainstream. Eventually, perhaps normies themselves will be commuting acts like this.

What the other explination..some sort of Allahh-HU-Akbar crap? Maybe. Could be..we don't know yet.

So the current suspect is a 62 year old black male. An angry critic of NYC policies on social media. Maybe, hes the first 62 year old BlackCel who decide to carry out a public attack due the economic hardships. Regardless, you won't see anyone in the left media calling it "domestic terrorist" because he is not white. :shhh:

If it's blackcel, at least we won't have to worry about more glowies than usual. :feelsseriously:

If it's blackcel, at least we won't have to worry about more glowies than usual. :feelsseriously:
Yeah. The MSM is already connecting it to "rising crime due to discrimination" in people's minds.

he was black supremacist maxxed. not sure if incel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back