Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BREAKING NEWS] Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years For "Raping" "Lesbian" (wth?)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I doubt he ever "raped" anyone tbhbtbhtb.

Whores looking for some betabux bbc.

Now they're sending an 81 year old man to state prison.

Over a decades old accusation.

This has implications for every man in America.

Foids are ruthless. I will use the gay trump card if I ever get accused in the workplace.

I don't think a testimony can be accurate (or in other words, valid) after half a year, nevermind a decade.

idk i hate cosby anyway he's not funny at all

USA is the worst place to live , It is basically a bully and ruthless police state.

Well, at least he lived his life to the fullest.

Lesbians doesn't exist, so he didn't do shit. Rape ? What rape i didn't see a thing, lesbians doesn't exist.

Foids are ruthless. I will use the gay trump card if I ever get accused in the workplace.
Same. Being gay gets you out of trouble when it comes to sexual harassement

USA is the worst place to live , It is basically a bully and ruthless police state.

things could be worse, like Sweden or the UK, those places are goners.

Canada's problem is its large cities, the rural folk are pretty conservative.

make me a ruler. in fact MEME me into a ruler. worked for Trump. can work for anyone.

Better late than never, I say. Also rapists are scumbags that should have their dicks cut off because they obviously can't use them without harming others

Better late than never, I say. Also rapists are scumbags that should have their dicks cut off because they obviously can't use them without harming others
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::woke::feelsree:
CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT

Hello fakecell! Can you just die ? (I reported you)

There is no rape in this fucked up world except society rape incels. He is clearly fakecel. We need permaban him.

dk if you're joking but he clearly raped many kids.

All those women knew exactly what they were doing when they were going to his house at 3am on a Saturday night. No one can tell me differently.

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::woke::feelsree:
CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT CUCK ALERT

Hello fakecell! Can you just die ? (I reported you)

There is no rape in this fucked up world except society rape incels. He is clearly fakecel. We need permaban him.
There are incels that aren’t about that rape shit. Go to max security prison and sleep on your stomach while Tyrone makes you call him big poppa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back