Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: NETHYANHU SAYS WAR WITH HEZBOLLAH DECIDED

@BasedAdam
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Chang Longwang
@DarkStar
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@KING NOTHING
@Arabcel99
@kay'
@Made in Heaven
@TheGrayWolf
@anandkonda

Not the ‘happening’ I was hoping for…

@Moroccancel
@ReconElement

@BurntIvoryKingcel

Hava Nagila certified time.

giphy.gif

Pull sapport saar. May the Mujahideen be victorious.
So this is how the biblical end times begin. What a time to be alive. Can't wait to see some fantastical shit like giants and Gog and Magog before I die. Might even get to meet the anti-Christ.

Last edited:
@FlamingCel You just might be vindicated here. :feelskek:

@Copexodius Maximus :lul:

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Cant they finish one war before starting another?

It seems that its going down, hope tel aviv is burnt to the ground tbh.
I have been praying that I see that day. Hope it really happens. Unfortunately, we too will get bombed.

you have any plans to evacuate, or will you stay and see?
I live in Jounieh. Which is luckily, not in the south. And no, I don't have any plans. I still think nothing is going to happen. Let's see

@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated

Pussies, they showed their strength in the battlefield they should stick to being in the air oh wait hamas did bomb them there too

I live in Jounieh. Which is luckily, not in the south. And no, I don't have any plans. I still think nothing is going to happen. Let's see
dude be careful, knowing kikerael they will also drop bombs in the north, stay safe man.:shock:

So this is how the biblical end times begin. What a time to be alive. Can't wait to see some fantastical shit like giants and Gog and Magog before I die. Might even get to meet the anti-Christ.
Magog pussy hits diff

wasn't the war already happening? what do you think hezbollah meant when they targeted your camps? fucking moron kike

I guess Gaza was demolished enough for their tastes by now