Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING- more American troops to deploy to the middle East

lemme check US DOD website real quick

I hope I live to see the day China fucks up these guys and beats the fucking shit out of them. I don't care if the world will be a worse place ruled by China, I ONLY want to see these fucking murderers scum burn. I REALLY hope to see that day.

Well checked it and it doesn't say anything about deploying troops to Israel, all I see is some ww2 rememberance shit and Lloyd Austin giving a speech about the missing soldiers from past conflicts

I hope I live to see the day China fucks up these guys and beats the fucking shit out of them. I don't care if the world will be a worse place ruled by China, I ONLY want to see these fucking murderers scum burn. I REALLY hope to see that day.

Well checked it and it doesn't say anything about deploying troops to Israel, all I see is some ww2 rememberance shit and Lloyd Austin giving a speech about the missing soldiers from past conflicts
I see

i think your sources are fake
if you really wanna know what the zogbots are up to, use their .mil websites, they're quite open about supporting israel, if they deployed they would tell us

i think your sources are fake
if you really wanna know what the zogbots are up to, use their .mil websites, they're quite open about supporting israel, if they deployed they would tell us
incels.mil wen?

also last thing I wanna say to you
China would lose a war with the US :feelsclown: They would put a up a fight but they would lose in the end, Amerikkka has better technology and training

also last thing I wanna say to you
China would lose a war with the US :feelsclown: They would put a up a fight but they would lose in the end, Amerikkka has better technology and training
for now..
China is a paper tiger

And whilst I hate my own countries government, the Chinese ain't all that good: They're controlled opposition, and I can also easily prove that the CCP had Jewish influence in setting it up

Chinese are also far more mistrustful than other Asians such as the Japanese

China is a paper tiger
this brotha gets it :yes::feelsgah: most of their nukes dont even work cuz theyre filled with water instead of proper fuel
the only thing they got going for them is their ability to build more warships than the US, but even then they would get fucked hard
And whilst I hate my own countries government, the Chinese ain't all that good: They're controlled opposition, and I can also easily prove that the CCP had Jewish influence in setting it up

Chinese are also far more mistrustful than other Asians such as the Japanese
Even without the jewish influence they're still 21st century imperialists that would treat us like shit

this brotha gets it :yes::feelsgah: most of their nukes dont even work cuz theyre filled with water instead of proper fuel
the only thing they got going for them is their ability to build more warships than the US, but even then they would get fucked hard
Quality>Quantity as always
Even without the jewish influence they're still 21st century imperialists that would treat us like shit
Well yes, but they're like that due to Jewish influence which enabled them to consolidate power

Babylon wages war on Babylon,Babylon vanquishes the evil of Babylon,Babylon falls and Babylon rises,The wars aren't real but the genocides of your people are,How they massacre you like cattle!How God weeps for your misguided souls!

Their merchants did trade,Their leader wore their cross,Are you truly so blinded by the Serpent's propaganda?!Where did their scientists go?!You question where the bodies went,where do we put ours?!

The head bites the tail, in death they are born.

Well yes, but they're like that due to Jewish influence which enabled them to consolidate power
aight
Quality>Quantity as always
Take Off Waiting GIF by U.S. Navy

See here:
Babylon wages war on Babylon,Babylon vanquishes the evil of Babylon,Babylon falls and Babylon rises,The wars aren't real but the genocides of your people are,How they massacre you like cattle!How God weeps for your misguided souls!

Their merchants did trade,Their leader wore their cross,Are you truly so blinded by the Serpent's propaganda?!Where did their scientists go?!You question where the bodies went,where do we put ours?!

Despite hating the US, the F-18 will always be one of my favorite jets

:feelsbadman: