Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: MISSILES LAUNCHED FROM YEMEN(HOUTHIS), LANDS IN TELL AVIV. EXPLOSIONS HEARD.

5 injuries. @MiSKiRaT
@incelerated

Sand niggers sand Niger’s sandniggers what is up with them and explosions jfc

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown

i hope kikes got killed

War is approaching

Couldn't care less rn my own personal life is a fucking dumpster wtf does it even matter

no way it came from yemen, it probably was launched in iraq

how? it would've been intercepted by the saudi's there's no way it came from yemen
It was a hypersonic missile.(Though, an older version supplied by iran) Hypersonic missiles are basically, extremely fast and accurate. The Houthis even released a video of them launching it. It's almost impossible to shoot down hypersonic missiles, even America doesn't have them(it's still not operational) only Iran and Russia.

It was a hypersonic missile.(Though, an older version supplied by iran) Hypersonic missiles are basically, extremely fast and accurate. The Houthis even released a video of them launching it. It's almost impossible to shoot down hypersonic missiles, even America doesn't have them(it's still not operational) only Iran and Russia.
it probably was iran that supplied them with these missiles, I still have a hard time believing that a missile managed to cross saudi arabia and hit tel aviv.

probably was iran that supplied them with these missiles, I still have a hard time believing that a missile managed to cross saudi arabia and hit tel aviv.
Yes, and even more crazy is how they managed to evade U.S warships. That's why they only launched one, they are extremely good. But extremely expensive too. If it was a normal ballistic missile it would have been shoot down.

Yes, and even more crazy is how they managed to evade U.S warships. That's why they only launched one, they are extremely good. But extremely expensive too. If it was a normal ballistic missile it would have been shoot down.
an SM-6 would've probably intercepted it if it flew past a US destroyer

its insane how they managed to direct its trajectory to hit tel aviv

to think houthis are this sophisticated man

an SM-6 would've probably intercepted it if it flew past a US destroyer
I don't know. Apparently, it flew past 3 American worships. That's why the Americans and Israelis are investigating.
insane how they managed to direct its trajectory to hit tel aviv

to think houthis are this sophisticated man
Yep, unfortunately, it didn't kill a bunch of kikes.

feeling the saudi's knew about this and let it slide
Could be. Most saudis are with the Palestinians, just because, that Dog MBS is a western sell out doesn't mean everyone in the goverment is.
this sucks
Yeah, but Nethenyahu wants to invade Lebanon. So hopefully, WWE see more like blood spilt soon.

I have a feeling the saudi's knew about this and let it slide

this sucks
Also, the houthis said more attacks will come. I hope they keep Their promise

Could be. Most saudis are with the Palestinians, just because, that Dog MBS is a western sell out doesn't mean everyone in the goverment is.
I think it's true since they could've mapped the trajectory of the missile using their doppler radars.
Yeah, but Nethenyahu wants to invade Lebanon. So hopefully, WWE see more like blood spilt soon.
did that kike really say that? hahahaha

did that kike really say that? hahahaha
Yesterday, he said that it's been decided. But gallant the defense minister was against it. They will all meet tomorrow and decide, I'll update you on what happens.
same I wanna see some fire works on tel aviv GROUND FIRE WORKS to be more
Tbh. There's not much the houthis can do. They did send thousands of elite soldiers of theirs to Syria yesterday. Some say it's for a ground incursion, others say it's to support Hezbollah if israel does invade. I hope it's the former, because, I'm thirsty for kike blood.

This war has ruined my mental health. It's only gazans dying and not jews. Maybe, I should take a break from Twitter.

One step into Lebanon and Tel Aviv will be known as the city of widows, our brigades await

Yesterday, he said that it's been decided. But gallant the defense minister was against it. They will all meet tomorrow and decide, I'll update you on what happens.
good keep me updated
Tbh. There's not much the houthis can do. They did send thousands of elite soldiers of theirs to Syria yesterday. Some say it's for a ground incursion, others say it's to support Hezbollah if israel does invade. I hope it's the former, because, I'm thirsty for kike blood.
me too I hope more tel aviv turns into a a graveyard
This war has ruined my mental health. It's only gazans dying and not jews. Maybe, I should take a break from Twitter.
you definitely need to take a break, especially from these pigskin-owned social media. They always fuck up your mental well-being just watching these pigskin snowroaches or kikes get into disagreements is already a brain rotting in itself