Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: LARGE CONVOYS OF ISRAELI MILATARY ARE MOVING TO THE LEBANESE BORDER

Thank you for the updates. Looks like this might be it. They've been building up to this for a very long time. Enjoy the clown show.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

nothing ever happens

@ReconElement
@Da_Yunez
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown

I'm sorry bro

Israel Hayom, citing sources The Israeli political leadership approved a series of measures aimed at restoring deterrence in the north. Netanyahu approved a series of measures aimed at changing the way the situation in the north is handled. Every hour that passes since yesterday's bombings in Lebanon without strikes against Hezbollah is a failure. Time is passing, giving Hezbollah a chance to recover, build new communications systems, and renew its fighters. Victory is not achieved through hesitation or delayed response, but by concentrating efforts to achieve decisiveness.

Nothing ever happens.
They literally genocided 50k Gazans in a year and destroyed everything they have my bro. They could easily do the same with Lebanon or Iran and nothing would stop them.
A lot of things do happen, it's just that they never are against the Jews.

@ReconElement
@Da_Yunez
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown
Saar plzz bid me farewell, my brigades are going to combat, I may not make it out alive but I'll take many jews with me

They literally genocided 50k Gazans in a year and destroyed everything they have my bro. They could easily do the same with Lebanon or Iran and nothing would stop them.
A lot of things do happen, it's just that they never are against the Jews.
I agree. But let's not jump to conclusions. The zio dogs might not invade.

Saar plzz bid me farewell, my brigades are going to combat, I may not make it out alive but I'll take many jews with me
:feelsYall: salute saar. But please speak with nasarallah saar first.

:feelsYall: salute saar. But please speak with nasarallah saar first.
It'll be a long mission saar, you please go to the north or to the mountains to your christian brothers where you'll be safe

jews are the gods chosen people after all

It'll be a long mission saar, you please go to the north or to the mountains to your christian brothers where you'll be safe
Saar I will be evacuating jounieh, if Israel invades. Planning to go to mount Lebanon.

I can't believe we are so weak.

Saar I will be evacuating jounieh, if Israel invades. Planning to go to mount Lebanon.
start making plans to hide and sustain yourself, even if you are unarmed civilian, if kikeraeli troops find you, you will be captured, tortured or summarily executed.