Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BREAKING: ISRAELI SETTLERS ISSUE ADS FOR SETTLEMENTS IN LEBANON

death to the USA, death to Israel, curse the Jews, victory to the resistance

@WizardofSoda
@Dregster
@Anarcho Nihilist
@WorthlessSlavicShit

@smegma producer
@WacoGoesDown

this is probably fake

Allah promised Jews greater Israel so whats the problem?

Israel DESTROYED the head of hezbollah yet hezbollah didnt respond lmfao. Sissy terrorist group. Hamas at least were fanatics and sacrificed their lives for their cause. Hezbollah are FAGGOTS with weapons.

I'll go Elliot Rodger and kill Jews of they colonize Southern Lebanon and steal the land. I'm tired of the double standards and the total Zionism in this world, especially in the West. Lebanon wouldn't prosecute a foreigner for killing Israeli occupiers.

I'm tired of Jews getting everything. America sanctions Russia for absolutely zERo reason after America engineERed that war. Now, Israel gets a free pass on a genuine war of aggression. I'll go and be a Rambo, and wear a replica Nazi uniform too. I'll probably film myself going ER. If land in Lebanon is stolen by Israelis and then get it, while I rot and will at this rate nevER have land, or absolutely anything, I will go and engage in a slaughtER. I'm tired of this unfair world!

Allah promised Jews greater Israel so
I'll go Elliot Rodger and kill Jews of they colonize Southern Lebanon and steal the land. I'm tired of the double standards and the total Zionism in this world, especially in the West. Lebanon wouldn't prosecute a foreigner for killing Israeli occupiers.

I'm tired of Jews getting everything. America sanctions Russia for absolutely zERo reason after America engineERed that war. Now, Israel gets a free pass on a genuine war of aggression. I'll go and be a Rambo, and wear a replica Nazi uniform too. I'll probably film myself going ER. If land in Lebanon is stolen by Israelis and then get it, while I rot and will at this rate nevER have land, or absolutely anything, I will go and engage in a slaughtER. I'm tired of this unfair world!
Me too brocel.

Me too brocel.
I could easily bring knifes, probably a powerful bow, pepper spray, a retractable baton, buy a lot of gasoline while in Lebanon, and then use a powerful laser for ignition.

At night, an entire settle will burn like Daenerys Targaryen burned King's Landing in Game of Thrones. Then when the settlers run out, it becomes pepper spray and ER.

Then I'll go back to regular Lebanon and leave afterwards.

Nothing new, just colonizers colonizing