Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: ISRAEL CALLS UP TWO BRIGADES OF SOLDIERS TO THE NORTHERN BORDER

@Anarcho Nihilist thoughts?

Unfortunately, Hezbollah has no chance, as they will not be able to counter the Israeli air force.
Yeah, that's the main lifeline of the kikes. Their army has always been overrated, and their navy is trash. F-35s are their main advantage over Hezbollah.

What makes you think they will invade tho?

I live further up North, so I have time even if the war suddenly breaks out.
Two brigades are about 8 thousand soldiers, which is a lot and it will be enough for an invasion if you add the Israeli air force and navy to them.

Two brigades are about 8 thousand soldiers, which is a lot and it will be enough for an invasion if you add the Israeli air force and navy to them.
I see. Thanks. I think they invaded with similar numbers in 2006

Only 2 brigades is not enough id say.

It's enough for southern Lebanon. They already have troops stationed there anyway. So in total they might have around 20k troops at the border.
+ they can ask for U.S. help and get additional U.S. naval and air forces.

Before that, they sent two battalions to the border, perhaps they will add troops to the invasion of Lebanon.
hezbollah have like 50k soldiers if i dont remember bad. Two brigades cannot push unless they are fully mechanized and they do lot of cas

It's enough for southern Lebanon. They already have troops stationed there anyway. So in total they might have around 20k troops at the border.
would you fight against them as you hate a lot the jews?

+ they can ask for U.S. help and get additional U.S. naval and air forces.
Yes, people don't seem to consider this.
Before that, they sent two battalions to the border, perhaps they will add troops to the invasion of Lebanon.
I wonder how many troops they have the border.
Lebanon has no chance. It will be totally destroyed, and the Jews will once again wipe their ass with international law
I'm still hopeful that Hezbollah can take out tanks and kill enough Zionists and hold out until, Iran, Syria, Iraq and Yemen join in.

hezbollah have like 50k soldiers if i dont remember bad. Two brigades cannot push unless they are fully mechanized and they do lot of cas
They can just bomb from the air, completely clearing their way. Hezbollah does not have aviation or air defense, or even any stingers.

They can just bomb from the air, completely clearing their way. Hezbollah does not have aviation or air defense, or even any stingers.
So will be easy to invade then. Unless iran gives them anti air stuff or tanks which is likely

50k active and 100k in reserve. I believe Israel might win this time, but it won't be easy.
You could argue if those AIRSTRIKES are going to be successful, Hezbollah has tunnels which are bigger then Hamas's tunnels. Also Hezbollah fors have some air defenses.

So will be easy to invade then. Unless iran gives them anti air stuff or tanks which is likely
Iran itself lacks air defenses. They have been trying to get, S-400s from Russia since, ages. Russia doesn't want to sell it to Iran for some reason.

It will take a long time to drive tanks from Iran and it will be noticeable, first they will need to be driven from Iran to Iraq, then from Iraq to Syria and from Syria to Lebanon + tanks are useless in the war today, since they can be destroyed with Javelins. The United States gave Ukraine thousands of Javelins and in the first months of the war it allowed the most elite Russian military tank units to be completely burned. I am sure the United States can give Israel Javelins too.

Nah, the mountains of southern Lebanon will make it harder, plus, Hezbollah has bigger tunnels then Hamas. But I expect that they will bomb the shit out of southern Lebanon.

Nah, the mountains of southern Lebanon will make it harder, plus, Hezbollah has bigger tunnels then Hamas. But I expect that they will bomb the shit out of southern Lebanon.
Yes, I believe that Israel will simply burn south Lebanon to the ground in an attempt to turn it into an uninhabited zone. Jews actively use phosphorus shells.

I wont be surprised if they gun down civilians from day one, move to the mountains if shit happens, good luck man.

Terrorist Israeli army chief tells troops - we have been striking all day, this is both to prepare the ground for your possible entry and to continue degrading Hezbollah — Reuters

: Two U.S. government agencies confirmed in April that Israel deliberately blocked humanitarian aid to Gaza, which should have led to a suspension of weapons shipments under U.S. law. However, Secretary of State Antony Blinken dismissed these findings from USAID and the State Department's Refugees Bureau that Israel had broken the law.

The Iraqi Hashd al-Shaabi (PMU/PMF) have sent a batch of humanitarian aid trucks on their way to Lebanon to help with the disaster that have fallen upon them amid the US/EU-backed terrorist attacks of israel.