Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: ISRAEL BOMBS BEIRUT AGAIN.

Dnr couldn't care less about the kikes or the sandniggers

I have US military news
I personally asked Lloyd Austin III and he told me ''ayo nigger get the fuck outta here with yo twitter propagande we aint sending niggas to Israel''

was refering to your previous statements about Muttmerica sending 6 gorillion troops
Yes, I know. Skip to 2:31 they said America is sending a "small contingent of troops" to Cyprus.

Yes, I know. Skip to 2:31 they said America is sending a "small contingent of troops" to Cyprus.
There's plenty of US troops in eastern european countries but that doesn't mean they're gonna go to Ukraine
Israel can deal with Hezbollah on their own they don't need their golem support force

There's plenty of US troops in eastern european countries but that doesn't mean they're gonna go to Ukraine
Israel can deal with Hezbollah on their own they don't need their golem support force
Yes, I know. The mission is to "evacuate U.S citizens from Lebanon". In 2006, they did the same thing before, israel invaded Lebanon. So it's a good indicator that they might invade soon.

Yes, I know. The mission is to "evacuate U.S citizens from Lebanon" in 2006, they did the same thing before, israel invaded Lebanon. So it's a good indicator that they will indeed invade soon.
I'm guessing they're gonna send some black hawks, pick up their fellow americans, and fuck off back to Cyprus without any bloodshed
the only american weapon Israel needs is US dollars