Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Israel ARMY DEATH TOLL RISES TO 14 IN MORNING CLASH WITH HEZBOLLAH

Lebanon Army: They retreat 5 kilometers to see their wives and daughters killed.

Cucked Lebanon.

@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@kay'
@KING NOTHING
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Made in Heaven
@Osman279
@incelerated

@ReconElement congratulations yet again saar

I'm starting to think Albert Pike was actually right. Israel is waging war left, right and center. Very likely they want to drag United States into this mess by escalating the conflict even further, essentially forcing The States to defend their (((GREATEST ALLY)))

I'm starting to think Albert Pike was actually right. Israel is waging war left, right and center. Very likely they want to drag United States into this mess by escalating the conflict even further, essentially forcing The States to defend their (((GREATEST ALLY)))
Israel has been trying to drag America into this for a long time. Though, I doubt Biden is stupid enough to go to war during election time.

Israel has been trying to drag America into this for a long time. Though, I doubt Biden is stupid enough to go to war during election time.
Yeah it will most likely happen after the election. Chances are the elite are going to give Trump the presidency, since he and the republicans are probably quite a bit more Pro-Israel than Kamala and her supporters in general.

Chances are the elite are going to give Trump the presidency, since he and the republicans are probably quite a bit more Pro-Israel than Kamala and her supporters in general.
Yes, trump is beneficial for Israel now. He is certainly, going to win 100%

@ReconElement congratulations yet again saar
Thank you saar, I have prepared meticulous defenses with good recon units, reserves and hunter killer squads, we're doing our best to slow down and destroy whatever enemy units we can find between our jaws

Thank you saar, I have prepared meticulous defenses with good recon units, reserves and hunter killer squads, we're doing our best to slow down and destroy whatever enemy units we can find between our jaws
Saar, are you in contact with Radwan unit commanders? When they will invade the gallilee region for October 7th style attack saar?

Saar, are you in contact with Radwan unit commanders? When they will invade the gallilee region for October 7th style attack saar?
I cannot disclose operational secrets saar, but there are no plans to open diversionary fronts in new sectors cos units are vulnerable on march, we can't put good quantity of force across, the plan right now is to use pre assigned artillery to target choke points from where enemy convoys might try to infilitrate with force, and weapon caches and emplaced defensive positions to fight them out with recon and reserve units to aid

I cannot disclose operational secrets saar, but there are no plans to open diversionary fronts in new sectors cos units are vulnerable on march, we can't put good quantity of force across, the plan right now is to use pre assigned artillery to target choke points from where enemy convoys might try to infilitrate with force, and weapon caches and emplaced defensive positions to fight them out with recon and reserve units to aid
Ok understood saar. Full sapport saar

Ok understood saar. Full sapport saar
Saar this is the best tactical strategy we have devised so far, it works, and our units are not loosing a lot of men and capabilities, we are defending in force and with good cooordination

Dang kinda sucks to hear about find out about dying, but at least they won’t suffer anymore on this garbage life

I agree that he is "funny". But he is going to make it harder for iran/HEZBOLLAH to attack israel. So that's why I don't want him to win
Fair point, though I have to point out while Trump talks big a lot, he's actually been pretty dovish and willing to just cut deals as president. Remember, he had to be tricked into not withdrawing most US troops from Syria:feelshaha::worryfeels:.

Skateboarding Minikhabib GIF by Pizza Skateboards