Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: IRAN IS GOING TO LAUNCH A BALLISTIC MISSILE ATTACK WITHIN HOURS TONIGHT.

@ReconElement saar please hit civilians saar.

@JucheApologist
@TheGrayWolf
@BasedAdam
@Yunez.Belgrade
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist
@KING NOTHING
@Arabcel99
@svgmn1
@Made in Heaven
@kay'
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

Iran is a pseudo-opposition to Israel and a scarecrow.

Clowning, the latest Chinese warning.
True. I used to take Iran seriously. But this time they might do something, because, the Iranian public are protesting to take action. The problem is the new president is a reformist.

True. I used to take Iran seriously. But this time they might do something, because, the Iranian public are protesting to take action. The problem is the new president is a reformist.
Iran is just a pseudo-position of ZOG, I am sure that the Iranian ayatollahs are the same slaves of the Jewish world elite as Biden, Putin or any other politician.

:ha..feels:

Iran is just a pseudo-position of ZOG, I am sure that the Iranian ayatollahs are the same slaves of the Jewish world elite as Biden, Putin or any other politician.
Nah, I think they're just incompetent. But knowing what happened in the last last few days, you might be right.

If we don't see any dead kikes by tomorrow then there is no Allah.

You dont know anythung about iran public bro
No one cares im afraid
Just some Basiji islamic bitches
Most hate islamic state n r with israel
Sorry to break it to you

You dont know anythung about iran public bro
No one cares im afraid
Just some Basiji islamic bitches
Most hate islamic state n r with israel
Sorry to break it to you
I never said people in iran like the goverment. I forgot to add "some". Some people were protesting, mainly, the conservatives.

I never said people in iran like the goverment. I forgot to add "some". Some people were protesting, mainly, the conservatives.
I would say the minority, not even “some”
Wherever theres niggers in the city squares with their mics n amplifiers shouting for hezbollah, normal people just pass by or ridicule them

Can't believe Iran has played into US / Israeli hands.

Congratulations saar, Ballistic missiles btw are very difficult or nearly impossible to intercept with SAMs, cos they come down from space

China still sitting and waiting for the perfect moment to strike Taiwan, right when the JewSA is maximally occupied in the Middle East and Jewkraine.