Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: HOUTHIS HIT THREE U.S DESTROYERS WITH 23 BALLISTIC MISSILES

@Made in Heaven
@Anarcho Nihilist
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated
@WizardofSoda
@Dregster

'muh Kiev in 3 days :soy: '.
Meanwhile the West can't even defeat some fraction ( not even a country ) after almost 10 months of military operation.

1725843814360s 0

No ordinary person will suffer from the fact that the Jewish owners of ship insurance companies will lose money.

I really respect the Houthis for actually fighting.

Man the 80s arcade style was really creative, you'd see more of this tho as US domestically grows weaker and more crazy it's military will show cracks and finally fall

'muh Kiev in 3 days :soy: '.
Meanwhile the West can't even defeat some fraction ( not even a country ) after almost 10 months of military operation.
I could say the same about Chechnya. Couldn't defeat the chechens that are inside their own territory, you must realize that when you're fighting for your own nation you'll be much more motivated and inspired to fight than when you're fighting to take a foreign land.

Guys Israel has nuked Tehran, the Samson ooption has begun...

I still hope it's true:feelsjuice::feelsaww:.
I would know if it was since I'm always lurking the US Navy website (i like warships :feelsdevil:)
and if it was true there would be news eveywhere, but it's just ayrabs coping cause they know they can't do shit to the ZOG Imperivm. Few months ago they went schizo mode and claimed they badly damaged USS Dwight Eisenhower with missles but literally nothing happened

I would know if it was since I'm always lurking the US Navy website (i like warships :feelsdevil:)
and if it was true there would be news eveywhere, but it's just ayrabs coping cause they know they can't do shit to the ZOG Imperivm. Few months ago they went schizo mode and claimed they badly damaged USS Dwight Eisenhower with missles but literally nothing happened
Bummer:feelsbadman:.