Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: HEZBOLLAH FIRES 320 ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL, AFTER ISRAEL STRIKES HEZBOLLAH.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chang Longwang
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@Ron.Belgrade
@WacoGoesDown

@ReconElement

Only 320?

Damn... I must donate.more RPGs

Somehow they hit nothing and all the dirty Jews go on with their life with more shit to complain about and steal our money for

They've used all they had with that strike. Here's to Israel NUKING Persia
They were supposed to use 1k rockets. Unfortunately, israel took out the launchers

These hanas Hezbollah cucks are Jew owned controlled opposition that's why the leaders are all rich as fuck off Jew money

Somehow they hit nothing and all the dirty Jews go on with their life with more shit to complain about and steal our money for
They hit the electricity grid in Nahariya.

Wooooaghh a blown transformer holy shit how will pissrael ever recover noooo :soy::soy::soy:
Not ideal, but still they won't have electricity for some time. They will experience what we(gazans and Lebanesecels) have been experiencing for so long.

Not ideal, but still they won't have electricity for some time. They will experience what we(gazans and Lebanesecels) have been experiencing for so long.
Is it too hard to land a rocket on netanyahu house in all these years?

Is it too hard to land a rocket on netanyahu house in all these years?
If it was up to me, I would have ordered that strike a long time ago.

I hope both sides have fun

Cant support any sides

Nothing ever happens

Damn it’s over already….

I really wanted this to be the moment the world is finally forced to choose between the world’s most propagandized nation and the freedom fighters that have built the worlds most powerful non state army next to it

Casualties: 0

Damn it’s over already….

I really wanted this to be the moment the world is finally forced to choose between the world’s most propagandized nation and the freedom fighters that have built the worlds most powerful non state army next to it
More will come

this doesnt seem like a special happening tbh

Nothing ever happens because they are all in it together.

During WWll there is a reason they did not bomb the places where the leaders were, they only target civilians.

Wake the fuck up, fags. This is all a show just like the U.S election.

Saar our missiles have worked, thanks to the vendor saar from Delhi please congratulate him

Why has Iran not attacked them yet

Saar please answer. @ReconElement
Saar Ayatollah saar says Iran is too far to conduct any military operations and he is not in favour of Ballistic missiles cos he wants to avoid innocent civilian casualties, Ayatollah saar is after evil zionist state of Israel only

no offense but israel shall win, any country that fights isreal, india and america fails

Iran and the shias are all larpers. 0 casualties as usual. I don’t trust these fucking shias

Just when I genuinely thought that nothing was about to happen and how weird it was that everything about the response to Israel's actions had just gone quiet, this happens:worryfeels:.

Just when I genuinely thought that nothing was about to happen and how weird it was that everything about the response to Israel's actions had just gone quiet, this happens:worryfeels:.
Stuff tends to happen when you least expect it.

come on man this is over for hisbullah like that time when edp445 went to get his cupcake
even iran aint got any firepower it over for dem if they war with israel fully