Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: ENTIRE LEBANESE FAMILY MURDERD BY ISRAEL.

How do Sunnis Christians and druze feel about this?

the ones who love israel are a loud minority. I'm maronite and almost everyone I know hates israel, Obviously, there are idiots who support Lebanese forces(the party) and who hate Shias and Palestinians
This is what they chose though

They fought in Syria for 13 years causing like 12 million refugees, helped the Houthis in Yemen, all for Iran not to care about them in the end.

This is what they chose though

They fought in Syria for 13 years causing like 12 million refugees, helped the Houthis in Yemen, all for Iran not to care about them in the end.
That's fake. Their vice president confirmed that he didn't say that.

The Chief of Staff stated that the name of the offensive operation on the northern front is:"Arrows of the North"

the ones who love israel are a loud minority. I'm maronite and almost everyone I know hates israel, Obviously, there are idiots who support Lebanese forces(the party) and who hate Shias and Palestinians
Thousands of Iranian soldiers have been spotted moving to the border with Syria amid the escalation of the Lebanese-Israeli conflict.

The White House: We are working around the clock to reach a ceasefire agreement in Gaza and return the hostages