Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: DEATH TOLL IN LEBANON CROSSES 1,500

@BasedAdam
@Made in Heaven
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Anarcho Nihilist

These god damn resistance fighting forces can't aim for jack shit. Really sad.

May Allah Protect You and all of Lebanon

I don't get it. What's the point of starting a broader war if you can't hit anything?
HEZBOLLAH can, they are just choosing not to for some reason. They have 200k missiles and 100k soldiers. They are probably, waiting for Israel to start a ground incursion and then, start using all their capabilities. Or at least I hope this is the case. The last one week Haas been so embarassing.

HEZBOLLAH can, they are just choosing not to for some reason. They have 200k missiles and 100k soldiers. They are probably, waiting for Israel to start a ground incursion and then, start using all their capabilities. Or at least I hope this is the case. The last one week Haas been so embarassing.
According to Scott Ritter at least, if you consider him credible, neither of the two sides actually want a war, Israel is just creating the possibility of that so they can later claim to be deescalating the situation, while Hezbollah is just patiently letting them do so to basically call their bluff and show everyone that it's Israel who's the crazy actor and not them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7pwkz0lXTE

According to Scott Ritter at least, if you consider him credible, neither of the two sides actually want a war, Israel is just creating the possibility of that so they can later claim to be deescalating the situation, while Hezbollah is just patiently letting them do so to basically call their bluff and show everyone that it's Israel who's the crazy actor and not them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_8nm7uYvM

Yes, I know. Scott Ritter seems to know what he is talking about. But again he might be wrong.

Indeed. Guess we'll just have to wait and see:society::feelstrash:.
Hasn't he been saying that russia is going to win any day now for the past three years? :lul:

He is a weapons inspector after all, so he knows more then me. I hope he is wrong, I want to see dead kikes. (In Vidya)

Hasn't he been saying that russia is going to win any day now for the past three years? :lul:
Yup:feelshaha:. Funnily enough, he was quite restrained when talking about that conflict now, mostly dwelling on the issue of nuclear parity and preemptive attacks between Russia and the West, though he still claimed that Ukrainians 5-6 times higher casualties than Russians because of how cautious Russians are and how much of an advantage in drones they supposedly have.

Yup:feelshaha:. Funnily enough, he was quite restrained when talking about that conflict now, mostly dwelling on the issue of nuclear parity and preemptive attacks between Russia and the West, though he still claimed that Ukrainians 5-6 times higher casualties than Russians because of how cautious Russians are and how much of an advantage in drones they supposedly have.
Honestly, I think he might just be letting his emotions get the better of him, instead, of being unbiased. I still hope he is right tho, because, according, to him Israel will collapse soon.

Also coming back to the topic, I really think an INVASION is immient. Because, israel knows that Hezbollah will simply,, keep getting stronger the more they ignore them.

So I think they are ready to take huge casualties as long as Hezbollah is defeated. And, as much as I hate it, I think israel will win a war against Hezbollah because, israel has air superiority, even though, they "lost" in 2006.